Wanted to buy ATV

beowulf

I know and I wish you would get it down!!!

I drool all over my keyboard every time I log on.

It is a little out of my price range though. I just bought a Fulton Armory FAR-15 National Match upper for the AR so if I went out and spent another $5600, she would have my boys in a sling.

Sweet wheeler though.

I know and I wish you would get it down!!!

I drool all over my keyboard every time I log on.

It is a little out of my price range though. I just bought a Fulton Armory FAR-15 National Match upper for the AR so if I went out and spent another $5600, she would have my boys in a sling.

Sweet wheeler though.

Unfortunately, that is what I owe on it so that's the bottom line. I paid over $8000 and put the Mucdlite XL Tires on it. It only has 150 miles on it, been up and down the hill a few times and pulled out a few deer. Great machine and POWERFUL! It also has a Warn winch, don't remember what that cost but it wasn't cheap.

I am in search of a used ATV. I would like a utility quad at least 250cc or larger.

Send me a message if you have something like that for sale.

Thanks

i have a 2005 ltz-400 for 2500

I am in search of a used ATV. I would like a utility quad at least 250cc or larger.

Send me a message if you have something like that for sale.

Thanks

there's a place in vestal center that sells used ones on rt 26s. i've never been there but he got afriend of mine a deal on a wheel kit.

Archived