Linda Jackson & Pat Garey not capable of policing Endicott?

tiger pride

Things have never been worse in Endicott, and it feels like the police have given up.  It's so bad the sheriff had to come in and start making arrests.  But why did it get to this point?  We all know Linda Jackson is an idiot and won't be in office much longer.  But when Pat Garey became the new chief of police he assured us things were going to change.  Since then it's only gotten worse, and several good cops have quit.  We're paying Garey a lot of money, why won't he do his damn job? If he won't do his job, fire him and lower our taxes!

‘Targeted Crime Response’ by deputies leads to 29 arrests in Endicott

https://www.wbng.com/2023/09/13/targeted-crime-response-by-deputies-leads-29-arrests-endicott/

Things are terrible in Endicott.  They both need TO GO!  The mayor and the police chief.  I like the guys on the Endicott Village board, they seem to be common sense and trying to help with everything that's going on.

When he first got the job a few years ago I was at a function Pat Garey spoke at, and he sounded good at the time, but now I realize he's full of shit.