Lea Webb, a racist?

casual observer

Leah Webb has called for a ban on CO2 fracking for natural gas. The only time you see her is when the issue involves African Americans. Is her opposition to this is because of European Americans ( sounds silly doesn't it ?) own farm land and could profit from this? Is she prepared to make reparations to land owners that are denied the right to sell the gas that they own? I demand to be paid for what is rightfully mine to sell! 

On 2/2/2024 at 4:28 PM, casual observer said:

Leah Webb has called for a ban on CO2 fracking for natural gas. The only time you see her is when the issue involves African Americans. Is her opposition to this is because of European Americans ( sounds silly doesn't it ?) own farm land and could profit from this? Is she prepared to make reparations to land owners that are denied the right to sell the gas that they own? I demand to be paid for what is rightfully mine to sell! 

There is no money left for reparations for anyone/ Democrats have spent the reparations money on immigrants.