Can McCain really beat Clinton?

Guest Guest

Now that McCain and Clinton each have their party's nominations locked up, the question we need to ask is whether McCain can really beat Clinton.

What do you all think?

Now that McCain and Clinton each have their party's nominations locked up, the question we need to ask is whether McCain can really beat Clinton.

What do you all think?

wow i must be watching a different election than you are. Hilary is not and will not win. Even if some miracle she did, she would get trounced by mccain...heck she would get trounced by matt ryan :lol:

wow i must be watching a different election than you are. Hilary is not and will not win. Even if some miracle she did, she would get trounced by mccain...heck she would get trounced by matt ryan :lol:

the polls disagree with you

the polls disagree with you

Polls!!!! Polls!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I could conduct a poll that shows you to be a intellectual genius if I so choose to do so. Polls will always give you the answer your looking for if you want them to DUNCE!!!!!!!!!!!

Polls!!!! Polls!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I could conduct a poll that shows you to be a intellectual genius if I so choose to do so. Polls will always give you the answer your looking for if you want them to DUNCE!!!!!!!!!!!

Polls are an extremely accurate way to measure how the country feels at any given moment. At this moment, the people of this country disagree with you. You don't like them because polls are numbers and facts, you let your opinions get in the way of facts and polls do not allow you to do it, they dfont allow you just to make blanket untruthful statements.

And yes, since my IQ is 145, you could conduct a poll to show I am a genius.

The Clintons are going to win both the nomination, and the general election. No one can beat them. No one and nothing can stop them. It's a done deal. Better get used to it.

What do you all think?

Why would anyone vote for a Clinton or Bush ever again. They have had control for 19 years.

Enough all ready.

What do you all think?

Either way this country is screwed.

Hillary wants government to control health care choices for everyone.

McCain wants perpetual warfare.

Both options are bottomless money pits.

Hillary is now the underdog.

February 15, 2008 - Texas Primary Preferences

Democrats TX

Clinton 42%

Obama 48%

Someone else 3%

Undecided 7%

http://americanresearchgroup.com/

She cant lose any of these three - Texas, Ohio, or PA. She's behind in Texas, trends are troublesome for her right now in PA or Ohio.

Will you vote for BHO?

Either way this country is screwed.

Hillary wants government to control health care choices for everyone.

McCain wants perpetual warfare.

Both options are bottomless money pits.

I am not sure where you got the idea that hillary wants to control helath care choices - but once again, you are incorrect. While it is ok, and even desirable for people to express their opinions on this issue, it would help greatly if your opinions had some relation to the facts. Now I know you would like to think that she iwshes government control over helth care choices, as it fits into your simpleminded view of the world, but it simply aint so.

There is a scenario in which McCain might be able to woo the Republican base back.

What if he were to choose Condi Rice as his running mate? She is a woman, black, intelligent (although a liar in my book), a snappy dresser, quick witted and a sports fan. Many republicans I know love her......

Guest Obama Mama

What do you all think?

Obama will be our next president, "yes we can" will take him there, he will be the man to beat, people are tired of the other idiots, Hillary, McCain same old same old!

Archived