Daytona 500

Guest American Muscle

Guest American Muscle

Still NO trips to "Victory Lane" for "Jap"ota!!!!

American muscle rules!!!!!!!

Just like Hiroshima & Nagasaki..............The "Japs" had it all going for them.. until... that.... final........Lap?............BOOM!

NASCAR.....Sprint Cup.......Victory Lane.........................NO "RICE-BURNERS" ALLOWED!!

NOW.........Bring it on................All the "Redneck" references. Just don't "bust" too much, because no other sport in the U.S.A. can draw 250,000 fans to ONE event!!!

Just like Hiroshima & Nagasaki..............The "Japs" had it all going for them.. until... that.... final........Lap?............BOOM!

NASCAR.....Sprint Cup.......Victory Lane.........................NO "RICE-BURNERS" ALLOWED!!

NOW.........Bring it on................All the "Redneck" references. Just don't "bust" too much, because no other sport in the U.S.A. can draw 250,000 fans to ONE event!!!

Wow i really don't know where to start with you buford. Hiroshima and Nagaski where thousands of innocent people were killed and compare it to a left turn race being watched live by 250k and millions of people in roadhouses in every podunk town? Just stop it...finish off you can of busch, go brush your tooth, give your dog a kiss good nite and go to bed.

[/quote

You must not have seen TODD BODINE win the truck race Friday night at Daytona...TOYOTA!!!

Wow i really don't know where to start with you buford. Hiroshima and Nagaski where thousands of innocent people were killed and compare it to a left trun race being watched live by 250k and millions of people in roadhouses in every podunk town? Just stop it...finish off you can of busch, go brush your tooth, give your dog a kiss good nite and go to bed.

Seen in over 150 countries with 30 countries filling theaters and stadiums to watch.

Sounds to me like something a little more than, "finish off you can of busch, go brush your tooth", blah, blah, blah.

Dont like it, dont watch.

Wow i really don't know where to start with you buford. Hiroshima and Nagaski where thousands of innocent people were killed and compare it to a left turn race being watched live by 250k and millions of people in roadhouses in every podunk town? Just stop it...finish off you can of busch, go brush your tooth, give your dog a kiss good nite and go to bed.

I understand what he's trying to say. Let's put this way...........what do you think about the sneak attack on Peral Harbor????

Why bust on Toyota.... they make more cars in the USA than the 'supposed' other US car companies like GM, Ford or Chrysler.

...and about the Daytona.... actually, it was one of the most exciting in recent years, a lot of good tight side by side action with a last lap team-push pass for the win.... not boring to race fans..... and what about those Toyotas... well, they were strong, fast, and lets pick apart the top ten.... In the top ten there were 6 mopars (Dodge for those who don't know....) 2 Toyotas, 1 Chevy and 1 Ford..... And the Chevy and Ford were in 9th and 10th... seems to me Dodge dominated, Toyota did well and beat out both Chevy and Ford (Toyota's were 3rd and 4th....)

Had Stewarts team-mate caught up and drafted him, it is quite possible that you would have seen two Toyota's in the top spots. ANyhow, great day for racing legend Roger Penske!

We just got back from watching the Daytona 500 at a friend's house on his HDTV. The actual race was kind of boring until the last part. Disappointed in who won. Was hoping for Kasey Kahne or Jeff Gordon or even Sadler to win. Was glad to see a Toyota (Japanese junk) didn't win. Would have liked to see a Chevy take it.

Ah yes Nascar. He's making a left turn, he's making another left turn, he's making another left turn, I wonder what's going to happen next come back in ten minutes you won't miss a GD thing. Stupid white trash sport.

Guest 2GRL1CUP
Ah yes Nascar. He's making a left turn, he's making another left turn, he's making another left turn, I wonder what's going to happen next come back in ten minutes you won't miss a GD thing. Stupid white trash sport.

I agree. Even the hardcore fans admit the sport is not like it used to be and they don't like the direction it's headed.

Yeah....I stopped watching NASCAR when my chiropracter told me that the left lean of my head and drool out of the left side of my mouth was caused by watching NASCAR and drinking really bad beer.

Gave it up.

Seen in over 150 countries with 30 countries filling theaters and stadiums to watch.

Sounds to me like something a little more than, "finish off you can of busch, go brush your tooth", blah, blah, blah.

Dont like it, dont watch.

don't worry i won't ever watch that crap. if i want to see cars driving really fast...i will go watch them drive on DC beltway. now thats real life entertainment.

We just got back from watching the Daytona 500 at a friend's house on his HDTV. The actual race was kind of boring until the last part. Disappointed in who won. Was hoping for Kasey Kahne or Jeff Gordon or even Sadler to win. Was glad to see a Toyota (Japanese junk) didn't win. Would have liked to see a Chevy take it.

Japanese junk???????????????? Wow... that just show how completely ignorant you are. You're one of the few on the plant that would dispute Japanese quality verses American quality when it comes to cars. I own a Toyota and a Honda and would never even consider a GM or Ford again in my lifetime. BTW, I'm an Irish American, not Japanese. Japanese junk?????? You have got to be kidding me. If you drive American cars, you're getting screwed and keeping mechanics employeed!

Japanese junk???????????????? Wow... that just show how completely ignorant you are. You're one of the few on the plant that would dispute Japanese quality verses American quality when it comes to cars. I own a Toyota and a Honda and would never even consider a GM or Ford again in my lifetime. BTW, I'm an Irish American, not Japanese. Japanese junk?????? You have got to be kidding me. If you drive American cars, you're getting screwed and keeping mechanics employeed!

oops, I just read my post... now I seem ignorant. Let me correct the typos:

show = shows

plant - planet

I used to love Nascar, when it was racing. Now with all the rules and regulations, its just a bunch of guys turning left. The restrictor plate has slowed them down, no bumping and rubbing (without a "trip to the trailer") no passing in the grass (Dale Sr.) can't go below the yellow line. Its very, very boring. I fell asleep yesterday.

Back in the 80's and 90's, before the whole laundry list of "new rules" came into effect - now that was racing. Watch an old race and you'll see what I mean. That was some real excitement.

Yeah....I stopped watching NASCAR when my chiropracter told me that the left lean of my head and drool out of the left side of my mouth was caused by watching NASCAR and drinking really bad beer.

Gave it up.

Are you sure it's not mental retardation,maybe we'll all get free health care and you can get a second opinion from the chiropractor.

Archived