Cigars

NY Patriot

There's anew place on Washington ave in Endicott and Smokin joes in Chocunut Pa. Won't find Cubans cause they are illegal.

You can also check out Thompson cigars on the internet.

Every once in a while I like good a cigar. A really good cigar. Not a crappy dutch masters but a really really good cigar. When my uncle was alive he used to send me cubans. Now those were great!

Any place around BC that one can find a good cigar?

Seeing you wont find any decent Cohiba's in this area, you may want to try Monte Cristo, or La Gloria Cubana.Great smokes!

Guest Don Elias
I never used it,that site was recommended to me,good luck.

I buy my cigars from Thompson Cigar in Tampa, Fl. Try 'Don Elias' cigars. 7.5 inches long with a 50 ring. Also 'Casa Nicaragua Presidenta's are good.

Every once in a while I like good a cigar. A really good cigar. Not a crappy dutch masters but a really really good cigar. When my uncle was alive he used to send me cubans. Now those were great!

i know this won't help now but if for some reason you find yourself in canada anytime soon you can buy cubans. canada does not have the same tarriff laws as we do. as far as getting them back across the border well you will have to lie to the face of a us customs agent but that's easier than it sounds. we used to get them when we went north for snowmobiling in winter and fishing in the summer. good luck.

Guest Fidel Castated

My 2 favorite cigars are Montecristo and Don Diegos. The taxes are so bad in NY that a Montecristo Platinum #3 at Smokin Joe's in Endwell is $17.00...... that's what I said. SEVENTEEN dollars. It's ridiculous.

Sir Vin on Washington Ave in Endicott has a beautiful selection. Prices are good and you can bring alcohol there and hang out. Beautiful humidors as well. They have #'s 1,2,3, Aniversarios, Tubos, etc.

The Smokin Joe's in Sayre, PA has a decent cigar selection. Their Montecristos are a little under $10 each. I also notice at Smokin and Sir Vin that their humidors are always at 72% humidity. Smokin Joes in Endwell is usually around 50%. That's a crappy smoke.

There's a brand called "Heaven" that has grape cigars. They are actually quite good. I smoke those between Montecristos because they are cheaper.

Sayre has them bundled cheap.

Nothin beats a good cigar.

Ther are - but not truly wonderful ones. I buy through Holts cigars in Philly - you can buy them at holts.com too (or mikes cigars .com I would reccomend a rocky patel 1990 60 ring size - freakin fabulous! another is the "aroma de cuba" - and yet another Ashotn virgin shade grown. Have fun!! email me at tmk1129@hotmail.com if you want more info.

Try Cigar INternational online...great great business...they are in Bethlehem PA

Their sister site is Cigarbid.com which is an auction site for cigars...again...great place. Tons of info...nice people and great cigars.

To the guy going to Canada for Cubans..You're getting ripped off...They are fakes. Never buy a Cuban cigar from a place that has signs in the window reading "Cubans Cigars sold here!"

I have boxes of cubans that I buy from trusted internet sites and I never pay more than 12 dollars a piece...and that's high sometimes.

Another great place in Scranton, PA if your in the city is Steamtown Cigars!

Those ain't Cubans your getting in Canada my friend!

Dunhill Altamiras are good. But finding them fresh is difficult. Next to a Cuban I find most Dominican grown from Cuban seed cigars will suffice. I'm not a frequent smoker so when I do smoke a cigar I want it to be a damn good one!

Thanks to all who replied.

Those ain't Cubans your getting in Canada my friend!

Dunhill Altamiras are good. But finding them fresh is difficult. Next to a Cuban I find most Dominican grown from Cuban seed cigars will suffice. I'm not a frequent smoker so when I do smoke a cigar I want it to be a damn good one!

Thanks to all who replied.

sorry i don't know the difference. and here we thought we were so big and bad all those years. ah well, the beer was cuban though right?!

I truly doubt, you're going to find a "real" Cuban around here. Personally I don't indulge, but my son does. He acquired a taste while at college in Boston. There was a bar up there, where someone was selling the "real deal" under the table, and he was always bringing some home for my boss. He's yet to find anything around here!

Archived