WAGSTAFF TO SV

Guest SECTION IV KNOW IT ALL

You heard it hear first. Wagstaff lives in the SV district and needs a job??? Perfect fit!

Why not give it a shot, but don't judge based on the success or failure that takes place the first few years. :huh:

Guest SECTION 4 REALIST
You heard it hear first. Wagstaff lives in the SV district and needs a job??? Perfect fit!

He said he is burned out right now (and his teams were 13-7 the last two seasons). You think he wants to jump in on a program with 7 straight losing seasons while burned out?

Guest SECTION 4 REALIST
You're still a bunghole :P

Really now? Just because I pointed out the obvious?

The man said he needed time away from coaching duties.

Guest J.Edwards
Really now? Just because I pointed out the obvious?

The man said he needed time away from coaching duties.

\

You need to read between the lines. Translation from Wagstaff, I still want to coach but I can't stand all the bullcrap at M.E.

as a player of his for the past 2 seasons, i wouldnt be surprised if he went to SV... i will admit the parents try to get into the coaches head and try to influence him so there son plays...honestly wagstaff was the best thing that could of happened to maine-endwell because im pretty sure that he layed out a formula for hardwork and success. I just hope that the coaches for next year stick to what has worked the past 2 season and not try to change the whole lot. But if wagstaffs reads this i just wanna say thanks for everything he has done for the players despite the adults. Adults forget that its what the players thought and the players loved him, so every player should be dissapointed in the parents or Sparents of our school. But if he goes to SV, i would hope they become successful.

Guest Karen Connelly

Hey Kevin stop talking about yourself acting like its 10 different people all of those posts are coming from the same IP address its pretty pathetic to try to play a bunch of angles and personalities just so people are reading your name. What are you doing lobbying for the SV job on the BCvoice?? Get off here and try to learn a decent pass formation or nickel defense and stop typing and acting like its one of your players praising you hoping someone from SV reads it. Youre pathetic and were happy you are out of M-E trash like you doesnt belong here.

Guest Guest-Tom-*
Hey Kevin stop talking about yourself acting like its 10 different people all of those posts are coming from the same IP address its pretty pathetic to try to play a bunch of angles and personalities just so people are reading your name. What are you doing lobbying for the SV job on the BCvoice?? Get off here and try to learn a decent pass formation or nickel defense and stop typing and acting like its one of your players praising you hoping someone from SV reads it. Youre pathetic and were happy you are out of M-E trash like you doesnt belong here.

haha this is funny DELETED, keep it coming sweetie :lol:

yes

I think he would make a great fit at SV. Coach Haskell who is currenty head coach at SV is what Wagstaff is not. Haskell is kinda a laid back guy, kinda gets walked on and has not earned the respect of the players or the parents during his 6 years at SV. He has been nothing but criticized by everyone. It's hard to back him up because he has had talent. And has not showed anyone that he can win footballo games. SV is in a new dividion this year. So maby new coach, lots of returners, it wouldn't be to bad of a gig for this guy if he is willing to coach here. Im not sure of Haskells situation right now but i hear it isn't to good. Lots of people are trying to get him out of the program. Its been going on for quite some time now but who knows. But SV could use a strict coach like Wagstaff. And no i am not Kevin wagstaff so i don't know where that is coming from. I am from SV and i think there is much needed change here.

Haskell has not had a lot of talent and the average kids have not been will to do the work. Wagstaff can't change that and there isn't much staff to work with.

No talent? I disagree. Haskell had two 9-0 Jv teams come up to play varsity and went 4-5 one year, and then went 2-7. I think hes had his chance and its time for someone else to come in because Haskell is yet to prove anything. And if no kids are working out, then i mean shouldnt he be pushing them to work hard? Shouldnt he be held somewhat responsible for the teams poor work ethic?

Wow! You must be an M-E Sparent! We're all having a great time watching you Sparents make idiots out of yourselves.

My God i hope you people are kids and not adults. Lets just stick to the topic here and not the politics at M-E. Im sure Wagstaff brought nothing but pain to your program. But anyway i think he should coach at SV. Would make a pretty good fit there being a strict competive guy.

LETS GO SABERS, GET WAGSTAFF!!!!!

SV doesn't want strict, doesn't want competitive, doesn't want Wagstaff. Leave the current staff alone. 9-0jv teams where most of the 10th graders play down just show the courage of those kids.

SV doesn't want strict, doesn't want competitive, doesn't want Wagstaff. Leave the current staff alone. 9-0jv teams where most of the 10th graders play down just show the courage of those kids.

play down? last time i checked JV is 9th and 10th grade therefore they would be playing at their level.

The 10th graders who want to compete play varsity and fight for playing time and learn the varsity system. You can beat JV teams that do that by keeping the potentially good players down. Makes the JVs look big and bad but weakens the Varsity program.

The 10th graders who want to compete play varsity and fight for playing time and learn the varsity system. You can beat JV teams that do that by keeping the potentially good players down. Makes the JVs look big and bad but weakens the Varsity program.

I disagree. I watched that team and the performers still performed. They just didn't have the administrative backing that they needed to pull through. CF did not have a great team this year but they worked hard and the real difference was the coach. He knows how to finish a game. The class that graduated last year was part of that undefeated JV team and they had great players do great on varsity, they had a couple kids play 4 years on varsity so you can't say that they all stayed at JV, they just didn't have a coach who knew how to finish.

JVs can get by on talent, especially if they are good 10th graders. The kids did not do the work in the off season to step up to the next level. It has been six or seven years since there was a committed turn out at SV. Haskell has done a good job eking out wins every year. Remember, this is the school that went years without winning any games. The school was good under Rucker and Blanchard when the kids lifted and did off season work. Haskell has done better than most of the rest of the SV coaches. You can't make kids and parents part of a team if the are selfish and lazy.

JVs can get by on talent, especially if they are good 10th graders. The kids did not do the work in the off season to step up to the next level. It has been six or seven years since there was a committed turn out at SV. Haskell has done a good job eking out wins every year. Remember, this is the school that went years without winning any games. The school was good under Rucker and Blanchard when the kids lifted and did off season work. Haskell has done better than most of the rest of the SV coaches. You can't make kids and parents part of a team if the are selfish and lazy.

But is 10 wins during his time at SV acceptable by any means? I don't care if its SV or not your a head coach and win 10 games in 5-6 years hes been there is not good enough. Forks has won more games in a season then Haskell has won in his career. Eking out wins doesn't meet the players standards. Haskell is not out there to win he is out there to sing, laugh and joke around with everyone. Winning games is not his top priority. Change needs to happen if anyone wants to see this school win games. Players who have played for him all say the same things about him on how he just flat out does not know how to coach. I don't care who you are you just don't take 2 9-0 JV teams and do absolutely nothing with them on varsity. It's not fair to the kids who work hard to have this guy be their coach because he does not push his players and he is not a competetive coach.

• 4 weeks later...

Wow what is your problem with him ? I think your just a little pissed b/c he got your darling hubby FIRED hmmm? So yeah i KNOW he isnt talking about himself lady i KNOW for a fact that he doesnt go on these stupid gossipy forums because yeah um he has a life . Why dont you get one yourself? BTW - i know him better than you- im his daughter so stop talking shit about him right now please and thanks. :] oh and no he didnt put me up to this im just tired of people talking about him like they know what his next moves are you really dont know anything do you? No i didnt think so, thanks

Archived