WAGSTAFF TO SV

Guest SECTION IV KNOW IT ALL

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD KEVIN STOP TYPING ABOUT YOURSELF NOBODY WANTS YOU AT SV!!!!!!!

ehh actually alot of people do but how would you know? i go to sv i would know k? what are you to chicken to post your name? huh thats funny

• 3 weeks later...
Guest sv football player
ehh actually alot of people do but how would you know? i go to sv i would know k? what are you to chicken to post your name? huh thats funny

ya i agree just about all the players but maybe one want a new coach and no one has a problem with bringing kevin wagstaff in

Guest Guest

Every player and parent at SV would love Kevin Wagstaff to coach Varsity football. Unfortunately thats probably not going to happen. So forget about it, and get ready for another season with Ray Haskell. I don't agree with him still on varsity after a poor job but thats the way it is.

Guest guest

The players at ME want Coach Wagstaff back. We now hear that Gallagher and Crooks are the reasons why he left. Why would we want Gallagher and Crooks coaching our kids when they have no morals????

Guest Guest
The players at ME want Coach Wagstaff back. We now hear that Gallagher and Crooks are the reasons why he left. Why would we want Gallagher and Crooks coaching our kids when they have no morals????

What morals do they lack?

Guest Guest
DELETED :blink::blink::blink:

I wouldn't care what my coach looked like as long as he was a winner. Hell id rather have a crazy guy throwing chairs around then someone who is afraid to yell me.

Guest Guest

And you think Wagstaff has morals-then you are an idiot. You must not know him well-he may act a high and mighty but he isn't! Crooks and Gallagher any day over Wagstaff you can have him.

@

• 3 weeks later...
Guest whatever
No talent? I disagree. Haskell had two 9-0 Jv teams come up to play varsity and went 4-5 one year, and then went 2-7. I think hes had his chance and its time for someone else to come in because Haskell is yet to prove anything. And if no kids are working out, then i mean shouldnt he be pushing them to work hard? Shouldnt he be held somewhat responsible for the teams poor work ethic?

Haskell isn't responsible for his players not showing up for pre season workouts. JV players that came up are great but they haven't gotten any bigger or but because they still think they're playing JV.

Guest whatever
Haskell isn't responsible for his players not showing up for pre season workouts. JV players that came up are great but they haven't gotten any bigger or but because they still think they're playing JV.

*better

Guest hjghgh
But is 10 wins during his time at SV acceptable by any means? I don't care if its SV or not your a head coach and win 10 games in 5-6 years hes been there is not good enough. Forks has won more games in a season then Haskell has won in his career. Eking out wins doesn't meet the players standards. Haskell is not out there to win he is out there to sing, laugh and joke around with everyone. Winning games is not his top priority. Change needs to happen if anyone wants to see this school win games. Players who have played for him all say the same things about him on how he just flat out does not know how to coach. I don't care who you are you just don't take 2 9-0 JV teams and do absolutely nothing with them on varsity. It's not fair to the kids who work hard to have this guy be their coach because he does not push his players and he is not a competetive coach.

Since when do players know what it takes to be a great coach?

Archived