Yup.........A Good Question, but it has an EASY Answer...........Even

though they CAN'T tell you what Obama is supposed to Stand For,

Democrats are Only Concerned about WINNING...........They DON'T CARE

Who or What they choose as a Candidate, just as long as the Candidate

can WIN..........Y'see, the Democrats DON'T CARE about America, and

the Democrats have NO Standards, NO Morals, and NO

Principles..........They're just Leftist

ROBOTS........Donchaknow...........

I think Obama has some good plans for Americans with disabilities, tax cuts, and bringing our troops home. McCain pretty much has the Republican nomination, but I am completely against his stance on Iraq.

How can you talk about the Democrats when weve had two terms of republicans driving the economy into the crapper and killing young Americans in a senseless war effort?

Its my belief that republicans can only think about the rich, i say they are the scumbags killing America! all the terrorist need to do is sit back and watch the US crumble by their own hand on the boob tube

DELETED

Did that particular piece of scholastic accomplishment make you feel REALLY good in your trailer? I prefer McCain so far, but am undecided as of yet. A McCain-Obama race might be very interesting. I see what your criteria are.......absolutely amazing in this day and age. :unsure:

Guest Hunterboy
Osama has no chance. Who will give the reigns of the greatest economy and military/nuclear arsenal to what a generation ago was a primitive neeeegro bushman? It would be a total embarrassment. His parasite-infested family still lives in Kenyaand would soon be raising goats in the Rose Garden. What should astound normal people is the hooker that would have accepted seed from some spear-chucking 'groid to produce this genetic puzzle of a "person"--the media doesn'r say much about her. Obongo is an empty suit with a financial backing and media exposure for the novelty of being a neeegroid. He is a product of Mr. George Soros's money.

Oh that's nice, Another BCVoice classic. This place has gone sooooo far to the right. :blink:

Did that particular piece of scholastic accomplishment make you feel REALLY good in your trailer? I prefer McCain so far, but am undecided as of yet. A McCain-Obama race might be very interesting. I see what your criteria are.......absolutely amazing in this day and age. :unsure:

I don't live in a trailer. So your psychic abilities need some work.

Too many folks are supporting Obama due to white Liberal guilt and it is truly pathetic. "Ooooh, a black man...let's vote for him!"

And my condolences for your McCain preference. Senility has been known to set in after folks hit ages as low as 30.

I think Obama has some good plans for Americans with disabilities, tax cuts, and bringing our troops home. McCain pretty much has the Republican nomination, but I am completely against his stance on Iraq.

The thing that worries me about Obama is if he will remove the troops too soon. I don't think he has enough war experience, more than HC (thats saying alot), but he might surprise me.

How can you talk about the Democrats when weve had two terms of republicans driving the economy into the crapper and killing young Americans in a senseless war effort?

Its my belief that republicans can only think about the rich, i say they are the scumbags killing America! all the terrorist need to do is sit back and watch the US crumble by their own hand on the boob tube

Youre BDS is showing...... You know its funny since Bush has been in office my income has tripled, my taxes have gone down, the nation is more secure from foreign threat by radical Islamists, not to mention that the ecomomy is the BEST ist has been since Reagan. As for the "Rich Republicans".. if all the rich people were Republicans how can the Elections be this close if rich are the Republicans? They can't be! If 10% of the people pay 90% of the Government bills why are the elections 50% - 49% or 49% - 47%? It's not very hard to do the math. But then again...you don't want to know the truth.

He stands for hope and change. If you beleive Obama believes in what you believe in, if you are for hope and change, vote for him. He has no specific ideas. As long as he says hope and change every five seconds or so, people will still support him. I hope Hillary gets the nomination, because she will be easier for McCain to beat. None of these candidates are all that great, but of the three McCain is the most qualified.

Guest Coulter Moonbat Alert
He stands for hope and change. If you beleive Obama believes in what you believe in, if you are for hope and change, vote for him. He has no specific ideas. As long as he says hope and change every five seconds or so, people will still support him. I hope Hillary gets the nomination, because she will be easier for McCain to beat. None of these candidates are all that great, but of the three McCain is the most qualified.

Ahhhh yes, McCain. He whose campaign slogan is "The Terrorists Still Want to Kill Us All! You're All Doomed if You Don't Vote For Me!!"

"Booga! Booga!!

I think I've had enough of that Bullsh*t thank you very much.

Obama Hussein stands for Communism here is the proof

and he refuses to salute the American flag
and he believes actions speak louder than words
and he is racist VIDEO and even that snake Hillary said he is a hypocriteVIDEO

Ahhhh yes, McCain. He whose campaign slogan is "The Terrorists Still Want to Kill Us All! You're All Doomed if You Don't Vote For Me!!"

"Booga! Booga!!

I think I've had enough of that Bullsh*t thank you very much.

So you'd rather elect a guy who has nothing to say and no plan at all? Hope and change. Change is not always good. What does he want to change? Any idea? Me neither. Him and Hill will tax your ass broke and give your money the the illegals and their children. Free health care, free this, free that. Let me inform you. Nothing is ever free and that money will come from somewhere.

Salute your American Flag - MADE IN CHINA!!! Wear your American Flag pin also MADE IN CHINA!!!

I salute the Flag of the United States of America which is MADE IN COMMUNIST CHINA!!! Welcome to the new world order!!!!

Guest Coulter Moonbat Alert

Forgive me, but I don't think I can really have a serious political discussion with somebody named 'bloodthirst." Goddangit, what is it with this web site?? Look, ol' bloodthirst there, you just carry on in your own special world. Have a great day! :lol::lol:

Youre BDS is showing...... You know its funny since Bush has been in office my income has tripled, my taxes have gone down, the nation is more secure from foreign threat by radical Islamists, not to mention that the ecomomy is the BEST ist has been since Reagan. As for the "Rich Republicans".. if all the rich people were Republicans how can the Elections be this close if rich are the Republicans? They can't be! If 10% of the people pay 90% of the Government bills why are the elections 50% - 49% or 49% - 47%? It's not very hard to do the math. But then again...you don't want to know the truth.

Man..it must be tough holding down three minimum wage yobs at the same time..God bless ya big guy.

Also.. Reagan's ecomony DELETED..it took him 6 years in office to bring the unemployment rate down and interest rates on home loans were between 12% and 14 %...aaahhh..the good old trickle down ecomomy..give a crap load of money to the rich through tax cuts and hope and pray it trickles down to the working poor...nice guys...real sweet hearts.

Then Georgie Bush the first raises taxes(After he said "read my lips" no new taxes) to cover the trillion dollar defense bill Reagan ran up.

The Republicans are all about money and only money.. then they hide behind the bible to make it look like their moral and upstanding Americans..the ones I've met over the last sixty years..are Vietnam draft dodgers..momma boys..booze hounds..liars..cheaters..and just all around dirt bags..who have a self serving.. know-it-all..fake it and make it mentality too boot.

I also hate the Democrates as well..especially Hillary Clinton..give me Castro any day.

Archived