Pettitte is a class act

Guest gss

Andy Pettitte deserves a lot of praise for telling the truth. Clemens should learn from him. Way to go Andy!!! And no, this should not be in the sports forum. this is making national news. There is no true sports forum here, there is only that high school sports crap forum.

Guest A disgusted Yankee fan
Andy Pettitte deserves a lot of praise for telling the truth. Clemens should learn from him. Way to go Andy!!! And no, this should not be in the sports forum. this is making national news. There is no true sports forum here, there is only that high school sports crap forum.

He deserves credit? He took performance enhancing drugs, lied about the number of times and then when presented with other evidence he happen to remember another time. The truth is I am sure Andy took them many. many times as did Roger of course and many other players both mentioned and not.

Andy is a nice guy, but he doesn't deserve credit as he is no less a cheater than Bonds or any others.

here is a thought....either Clemens is lying by denying he did them or ALL the players accused are lying by admitting they did do it....figure it out....

what does McNamee have to gain by also naming Clemens..???...it doesn't add any crediblity....Clemens would have been so much better by admitting and letting it go...

Is it just me or does anybody else have a problem with Clemens visiting all the politicians before he testified, what a freaking crock....

here is a thought....either Clemens is lying by denying he did them or ALL the players accused are lying by admitting they did do it....figure it out....

what does McNamee have to gain by also naming Clemens..???...it doesn't add any crediblity....Clemens would have been so much better by admitting and letting it go...

Is it just me or does anybody else have a problem with Clemens visiting all the politicians before he testified, what a freaking crock....

if that is the case, then why did mcnamee state, "roger clemens would be the only one to probably pass a lie detector test, but he believes he never took steroids..." that sounds like conspiracy to me. why didnt he have syringes and gauze of pettites for evidence. what would sound better, i took down andy pettite, or ROGER CLEMENS

Didn't Andy say he only took HGH twice (or something like that)?

NO ONE only takes it twice. It takes a series of shots for it to take effect.

There's not a single reason in the world why someone, especially a pro athlete, who's business it is to learn about these things, would take it only twice.

He's a liar.

Archived