So much for GWB's Great Experiment...

Guest J. Stalin

Guest J. Stalin

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/meast/02/19/...less/index.html

BAGHDAD, Iraq (CNN) -- Iraqi authorities plan to round up homeless and mentally ill residents on Baghdad streets.

Is it me, or does this sound like Nazi Germany in the 30's and 40's?

Police will hand beggars, vagrants and the mentally handicapped over to governmental institutions that can provide them with shelter and care, a high-ranking official in the interior minister's office told CNN.

Oh, I see. It's for THEIR OWN protection.

Try that in a real Western democratic nation and see how far you get.

Hey, all you Bushbots--- it's time to move to Iraq to enjoy a REAL democracy.

Guest bushbots

Bush scored in the 25th percentile on his pilots aptitude test for the air national guard. that is the lowest passing grade. what do you want from a head cheerleader from phillips academy. the guy never fought in a war. he fought the officer arresting him for a dui in the 70's... they elected him... twice... idiots are among us... they are in red states... they see blood... their own, because they will not serve...

Bush scored in the 25th percentile on his pilots aptitude test for the air national guard. that is the lowest passing grade. what do you want from a head cheerleader from phillips academy. the guy never fought in a war. he fought the officer arresting him for a dui in the 70's... they elected him... twice... idiots are among us... they are in red states... they see blood... their own, because they will not serve...

The idiots in this country will vote for Elmer Fudd if Rush Limbaugh tells them to.

Guest Guestss

And what's wrong with rounding up the mentally ill and homeless? Wish they would do that here, they belong in an institution for our safety as well as their own. Got a problem with our safety?

Guess not in this country, they can roam and murder and buy guns and shoot up schools and live in filth under bridges, to you that's living huh?

How stupid you all sound about GWB.,why don't you just wait awhile and see what wonderful things your best choice will bring us, it ought to be a hoot! One with no experience, one who cries, one who wants open borders for illegals, GO FOR IT! Are you then going to write here and jump all over your own choice when the first screwups begin?

I'll be here waiting.

BAGHDAD, Iraq (CNN) -- Iraqi authorities plan to round up homeless and mentally ill residents on Baghdad streets.

Police will hand beggars, vagrants and the mentally handicapped over to governmental institutions that can provide them with shelter and care, a high-ranking official in the interior minister's office told CNN.

It sounds to me like the people of Iraq are seeing these distraught people on the streets and are feeling sorry for them. Rounding them up is probably the only way these people will find out there is a social program available to help them. We call it welfare here!

But I can see where a kool aid drinking aids infected liberal with BDS like yourself would think of nazi Germany. :wacko:

I just shake my head when I hear all of you anti-Bush people who blame him for everything. You make me sad. It's hard to even reply anymore because the same things are said over and over. Left wing liberal brain washing is alive and well. If your man/woman gets elected president this November , withdraws troops from Iraq, increased welfare, give amnesty to illegal immigrants, and probably will further abortion rights by allowing to kill infants under 2 weeks old. (inside womb, or outside, no diff. to me) God help us.

And what's wrong with rounding up the mentally ill and homeless? Wish they would do that here, they belong in an institution for our safety as well as their own. Got a problem with our safety?

Guess not in this country, they can roam and murder and buy guns and shoot up schools and live in filth under bridges, to you that's living huh?

Based on that last line we should also institutionalize all children cause they roam, join gangs, murder, buy guns and shoot up schools.

How stupid you all sound about GWB.,why don't you just wait awhile and see what wonderful things your best choice will bring us, it ought to be a hoot! One with no experience, one who cries, one who wants open borders for illegals, GO FOR IT! Are you then going to write here and jump all over your own choice when the first screwups begin?

I'll be here waiting.

wonder why you never jumped over GWB for all his screwups?

That you again MPD guy,trying to keep this near the top hoping there is 1 more wacko around here that will partner up with you and help destroy the normal people.

If you're normal then this country is in worse shape than I thought.

It sounds to me like the people of Iraq are seeing these distraught people on the streets and are feeling sorry for them. Rounding them up is probably the only way these people will find out there is a social program available to help them. We call it welfare here!

But I can see where a kool aid drinking aids infected liberal with BDS like yourself would think of nazi Germany. :wacko:

So now Tom has taken over for BDS Guy.

Great.

Tell me, Tom, do we "round up" our welfare recipients here in the US? Where are the poor houses and sanitoriums located? I find it odd that I have never seen an operational one.

There's this little matter of this document called the Constitution that prevents the US Gov't from doing that.

My whole point (which went whizzing over your head apparently) was that the Great Democracy that GWB has tried to create in Iraq is not a democracy at all......well, not if you're homeless, that is.

Keep reading what you want to read.

I'll be here waiting.

Sounds like you're referring to GWB there. No experience in international politics before he ran. Have you heard how GWB is planning to decimate our American trucking industry and make our roads more dangerous with his plan to allow Mexican trucking companies complete free access to all highways and roads?

And what's wrong with rounding up the mentally ill and homeless? For starters, it's illegal, according to the US Constitution. But hey, that hasn't stopped GWB yet, and obviously you are a cheerleader for unconstitutional policies and laws.

HOPE CHANGE HOPE CHANGE HOPE CHANGE HOPE CHANGE HOPE CHANGE HOPE CHANGE.

IM GETTING SLEEPY SLEEPY VERY SLEEPY!!!!!!

You liberal idiots are a hoot I used to want you put away but it would be a shame we do need to keep a few around just to remember how whacked out you really are.

We have had an incredible amount of freezing weather lately, it has to be the Presidents fault surely you agree? There have been quite a few fires as well, surely it's his fault. Gets old folks, save it for the one you want in office and then let's hear your ranting...forgot we won't know who you are will we?

I do agree however rounding up gangs and kids that roam with no supervision and those who are mentally ill and homeless be rounded up and institutionalized where they can be monitored and given the right medications keeping society safe and "themselves" or have you forgotten that part of this game we play?

But then again some on here feel we have no right to do that, just let them go off on society anywhere anytime, gosh it's their right ? No, last I heard mentally ill or children have no right to firearms but when they are allowed to be treated as a human being with human rights, just turn your head and don't be surprised if one of your family or friends get blown away by these so called citizens with rights.

We are all out here like sitting ducks after all just wating to see who the next nutcase of drug dealer or gangs decide to eliminate one of us or many as we have seen tham do at one time.

We have had an incredible amount of freezing weather lately, it has to be the Presidents fault surely you agree? There have been quite a few fires as well, surely it's his fault. Gets old folks, save it for the one you want in office and then let's hear your ranting...forgot we won't know who you are will we?

I do agree however rounding up gangs and kids that roam with no supervision and those who are mentally ill and homeless be rounded up and institutionalized where they can be monitored and given the right medications keeping society safe and "themselves" or have you forgotten that part of this game we play?

But then again some on here feel we have no right to do that, just let them go off on society anywhere anytime, gosh it's their right ? No, last I heard mentally ill or children have no right to firearms but when they are allowed to be treated as a human being with human rights, just turn your head and don't be surprised if one of your family or friends get blown away by these so called citizens with rights.

We are all out here like sitting ducks after all just wating to see who the next nutcase of drug dealer or gangs decide to eliminate one of us or many as we have seen tham do at one time.

Somewhere in there is a legible sentence in English, I think.

Guest Henry K

The Bush biography will show that;

The US captured bin Ladden and turned Afghanistan into a paradise.

The US overthrew Saddam, was welcomed in Iraq with flowers and created a participatory democracy within two years.

The US balanced its budget.

The infrastructure of the US, levees, bridges, dams, roads, improved.

Social Security was invested in a way that the fund became secure.

The freedom of the American people was enhanced.

America turned its technological genius to the creation of energy alternatives ending up less dependent on foreign oil.

South American countries established capitalist democracies because they wanted to emulate the US.

The average American worker had better paying jobs and more after tax money than before his administration.

The American dollar was worth more after Bush than before.

The American public was safer from environmental threats and threats to the food supply.

The Constitution was stronger.

So now Tom has taken over for BDS Guy.

Great.

Tell me, Tom, do we "round up" our welfare recipients here in the US? Where are the poor houses and sanitoriums located? I find it odd that I have never seen an operational one.

There's this little matter of this document called the Constitution that prevents the US Gov't from doing that.

My whole point (which went whizzing over your head apparently) was that the Great Democracy that GWB has tried to create in Iraq is not a democracy at all......well, not if you're homeless, that is.

Keep reading what you want to read.

The only thing I'm reading is you and I can read you like a book. Your Bush Derangement Syndrome is apparent.

First of all, Iraq has its own constitution and doesn't abide by the same laws as our constitution, but you knew that didn't you!

Secondly, you've turned a good happening around and tried to make look bad to satisfy your Bush-hating agenda. Those people are still living in the 10th century and are not quite up to date as we are, but the fact that they are trying to help the homeless and the mentally challenged is a much better alternative than letting them die in the streets like they have forever.

You kool aid drinking aids infested liberals should feel much better about yourselves knowing there is a welfare program to take care of the needy people in Iraq, in as much as your people voted to put us there. Or did you conveniently forget about that! :wacko:

The only thing I'm reading is you and I can read you like a book. Your Bush Derangement Syndrome is apparent.

First of all, Iraq has its own constitution and doesn't abide by the same laws as our constitution, but you knew that didn't you!

Secondly, you've turned a good happening around and tried to make look bad to satisfy your Bush-hating agenda. Those people are still living in the 10th century and are not quite up to date as we are, but the fact that they are trying to help the homeless and the mentally challenged is a much better alternative than letting them die in the streets like they have forever.

You kool aid drinking aids infested liberals should feel much better about yourselves knowing there is a welfare program to take care of the needy people in Iraq, in as much as your people voted to put us there. Or did you conveniently forget about that! :wacko:

Wow. BDS Guy lives.

I just shake my head when I hear all of you anti-Bush people who blame him for everything. You make me sad. It's hard to even reply anymore because the same things are said over and over. Left wing liberal brain washing is alive and well. If your man/woman gets elected president this November , withdraws troops from Iraq, increased welfare, give amnesty to illegal immigrants, and probably will further abortion rights by allowing to kill infants under 2 weeks old. (inside womb, or outside, no diff. to me) God help us.
whats sad, is that you defend Bush. Obviously Gore would have had the same misfortune. Bush has done alot of good... he's done alot of bad... his approval rating among republicans isnt a red flag to you. his cabinet abandoning him. and now you say an elected democrat would do all of that. you are the predictable one. those that know the past, know that troops will eventually return. those that know the past know it wasnt Bush that created this welfare problem, it was Reagan. Abortion isnt even on the table. Abortion is along the same lines as prohibition. if abortions were illegal, people would be dying all over. Is that the help you ask from God???

Archived