So much for GWB's Great Experiment...

Guest J. Stalin

WOW!!! That was intelligent!!! :lol:

I posted this earlier:

Have you heard how GWB is planning to decimate our American trucking industry and make our roads more dangerous with his plan to allow Mexican trucking companies complete free access to all highways and roads?

I see none of you Bushbots can defend this, nor do you ever attempt to even comment on it.

It's indefensible, as are so many of your Decider in Chief's actions.

I know, I know Tom........

You dont like anyone.

It must be real comfortable for you to sit there on that fence and never commit to taking any stand other than "Everyone is all wrong, and I'm right about everything"...........and lonely, too.

I posted this earlier:

Have you heard how GWB is planning to decimate our American trucking industry and make our roads more dangerous with his plan to allow Mexican trucking companies complete free access to all highways and roads?

I see none of you Bushbots can defend this, nor do you ever attempt to even comment on it.

It's indefensible, as are so many of your Decider in Chief's actions.

I know, I know Tom........

You dont like anyone.

It must be real comfortable for you to sit there on that fence and never commit to taking any stand other than "Everyone is all wrong, and I'm right about everything"...........and lonely, too.

You think I have to like one or the other? I don't like Bush's stand on illegal aliens or the highway to hell, both of which the liberals go along with. I've called Bush a liberal before and I'll say it again, Bush is a liberal! If you are a liberal, you should like the highway to hell.

Getting back to the original post about nazi Germany and Iraq, I see you've changed the subject. It certainly doesn't suprise me as that's what liberals do when they are wrong, which is most of the time, if not all the time.

You think I have to like one or the other? I don't like Bush's stand on illegal aliens or the highway to hell, both of which the liberals go along with. I've called Bush a liberal before and I'll say it again, Bush is a liberal! If you are a liberal, you should like the highway to hell.

Getting back to the original post about nazi Germany and Iraq, I see you've changed the subject. It certainly doesn't suprise me as that's what liberals do when they are wrong, which is most of the time, if not all the time.

You just can't help yourself. You just have to find something to call everyone a "liberal" about.

One Trick Pony. That's all you do here.

"Liberal!! Liberal!! Liberal!!"

I didn't change any subject. I am the OP on this one.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/meast/02/19/...less/index.html

BAGHDAD, Iraq (CNN) -- Iraqi authorities plan to round up homeless and mentally ill residents on Baghdad streets.

Is it me, or does this sound like Nazi Germany in the 30's and 40's?

Police will hand beggars, vagrants and the mentally handicapped over to governmental institutions that can provide them with shelter and care, a high-ranking official in the interior minister's office told CNN.

Oh, I see. It's for THEIR OWN protection.

Try that in a real Western democratic nation and see how far you get.

Hey, all you Bushbots--- it's time to move to Iraq to enjoy a REAL democracy.

your retard comin from cnn i take that with a grain of salt

your retard comin from cnn i take that with a grain of salt

Retard, huh?

Are you saying it's not happening just because it's on CNN's website?

Oh, that's right. It's all a Grand Conspiracy to lie to all of America.

Guest bush man

we need 4 more years bush. if the dems get the white house this country will end like Israel. The libs will start playin patty cake with these muslim sh-t bags then these cockroacheswill start setting up cells all over the country just like when the first clinton was in office.

Retard, huh?

Are you saying it's not happening just because it's on CNN's website?

Oh, that's right. It's all a Grand Conspiracy to lie to all of America.

fox news douche bag

The idiots in this country will vote for Elmer Fudd if Rush Limbaugh tells them to.

How much money do you think Rush Limbaugh pockets for being the propaganda minister for the Admin I listen to him for entertainment. I swear he defends this crew no matter what they pull off. Him being some sanctimonios drug swallowing fat man. And as far as every Democrat being a liberal giving money to a wellfare state grow up. This admin has stolen the treasury and given it to the rich. He also is going to have a 500 million dollar library for all his accomplishments. That keeps me awake at night.

Archived