DSS=joke

Guest Guest

We have been reading about all the disinterest and incompetence inherent within our local DSS. Did you know that BU is training many future social workers at the downtown campus. This is a great idea and after they graduate they can go work for BCDSS.

The only problem is what they are teaching the students and this is current policy in Broome County. If a child is abused by a family member, the best place for them to reside, after all parties have had treatment is back in the home even with the offender. The United States is one of a few countries that follows this pathetic practice.

So if you were raped or beat up by an older sibling or parent, you can look forward to living the rest of your life back with the person who destroyed your life. This is sick!!! Why is this policy..... take one guess... what is the driving force of our society.... MONEY. It is cheaper to do business in this manner. This is what BU Social Workers are taught and we are paying for this indoctrination.

Of course this doesn't always work. I can name three court appointed lawyers in Bingo who no longer get cases because they vehemently fought against the FC Judge when placing untouched children back into the home of a predator. Atleast one small child was abused in this type of case. You don't read about this type of crap in our local paper. Who should be blamed for this????

The only thing they are good at is harrasing and threatining good parents. They are totaly incapable of performing a real investigation. If they "Don't need evidence", why are there 3 dead kids???

I can name three court appointed lawyers in Bingo who no longer get cases because they vehemently fought against the FC Judge when placing untouched children back into the home of a predator. Atleast one small child was abused in this type of case. You don't read about this type of crap in our local paper. Who should be blamed for this????

I know of one such lawyer. Which are the three you know?

Archived