Question for BTK

Guest Mr Michaels

Guest Mr Michaels

BTK: First - I think you do a great job and don't envy your position at all, dealing with some of the nutjobs you have to deal with (perhaps you may even include me in that bunch) but...

How come a thread I started with a question for you about whether ed could be removed from the forum for violating so many rules, so many times (not to mention the fact that BC Voice has become the "Voice of ed" as he has posted literally tens of thousands of times now) - how come this thread asking you this was deleted? I don't think I maligned him in any way. I dont know if anyone posting in the thread did or not, but would assume a post like that would be deleted - but shy the one I did?

ps - I am not Matt Ryan - nor a supporter of his. I actually s supported (he states embarrasingly) Naima.

Sorry I did not see it and it is possible that it got deleted with some other stuff. Please repost it and consider registering on our site. Posts from members tend to get looked at while moderating better than posts from guests.

will do - thanks

BTK: First - I think you do a great job and don't envy your position at all, dealing with some of the nutjobs you have to deal with (perhaps you may even include me in that bunch) but...

How come a thread I started with a question for you about whether ed could be removed from the forum for violating so many rules, so many times (not to mention the fact that BC Voice has become the "Voice of ed" as he has posted literally tens of thousands of times now) - how come this thread asking you this was deleted? I don't think I maligned him in any way. I dont know if anyone posting in the thread did or not, but would assume a post like that would be deleted - but shy the one I did?

ps - I am not Matt Ryan - nor a supporter of his. I actually s supported (he states embarrasingly) Naima.

Such a bulspeak artist!

Yea right you supported Naima!!???

You are a Ryanista is I ever heard one. Full of crap.

I can see the perverted sweat dripping off your face as you try to suck up to btk. It is pathetic

What rules did Ed violate you DELETED?

• 2 months later...

So where is this post about me?

I love it when people complain I post too much and then create threads about me!

It is sad and pathetic but so humorous as well.

They very same people who would want to ban me are the same people who would then bring up my name to criticize me because they could do it without rebuttals.

I think it is also a laugh how nobody want to claim they support Matt Ryan now. He is an embarrassment, isn't he!

So where is this post about me?

I love it when people complain I post too much and then create threads about me!

It is sad and pathetic but so humorous as well.

They very same people who would want to ban me are the same people who would then bring up my name to criticize me because they could do it without rebuttals.

I think it is also a laugh how nobody want to claim they support Matt Ryan now. He is an embarrassment, isn't he!

Take ur pick there are lots of posts about u!

@

Archived