Josh Glenn

Guest Guest

Guest two faced as*hole
Josh will wrestle thursday @ 7:30 against BU when American University comes into town

Yeah can't wait, who is he again cause I don't seem to care.

Guest two faced as*hole
Huge crowd will be on hand watching the most talented athlete to come out of this area in ten years compete.

Who really cares? Seriously look at all the replies you have received, wow real impressive. Probably be just like the turnout of people at the competition.

Who really cares? Seriously look at all the replies you have received, wow real impressive. Probably be just like the turnout of people at the competition.

So you proved this board is fill with pimple faced little athlete wannabees that will be picking up my trash in 5 years...congrats

Guest realfan
my bad 7 pm, also Josh is the first NCAA national champ in wrestling to come out of this area (from JC) DELETED

Please learn a little bit of history before you make such ignorant statements. Yes Josh may be the first JC wrestler to win an NCAA title, but he is not even close to the first local wrestler, we've had numerous NCAA champs at many levels. Take a look at all the D3 champs from Binghamton, we even had guys who went to Iowa when they were in the middle of their greatness under Gable (Penrith). Josh is a great one, but far from the first champ.

Please learn a little bit of history before you make such ignorant statements. Yes Josh may be the first JC wrestler to win an NCAA title, but he is not even close to the first local wrestler, we've had numerous NCAA champs at many levels. Take a look at all the D3 champs from Binghamton, we even had guys who went to Iowa when they were in the middle of their greatness under Gable (Penrith). Josh is a great one, but far from the first champ.

I could be wrong, but there's little doubt in my mind he meant D1 and the Triple Cities. (i.e. Penrith from Windsor outside of the TC)

Wolf

Guest two faced as*hole
they had their moment... this kid won a national title with a torn ACL... this is his time

I think someones looking for you in one of the other forums???

Guest two faced as*hole
you will find a ditch.. and their will be much rejoicing...

:lol::D:P You're funny whats your name? My name is Tony and I go to UE. Just want to see if I know you.

Archived