WSNA rules

Guest Westsider

Guest Westsider

Hold on to your hats everybody! We are hard at work to preserve the integrity of our neighborhoods. The grubby landlords will soon be wailing about their loss of rents when the new city laws come into place. You scum and your rowdy student tenants will soon be gone. Hello new families who will be buying these empty houses. Hello young professionals! Come on in. We want you and need you.

Well, good luck to you westsiders. I think you made a big mistake alienating students. You've set yourselves up for more welfare families who will rotate in and out of your neighboring houses the first of the month.

But hey, at least they are RELATED.

How many "young professionals" do you think there are that want to invest in Binghamton?

Three unrelated students could easily buy a house for the rents they are paying around here, drive the property into the ground, and abandon it to foreclosure in a few years. They could even pass the house on to new students for a buck and closing expenses.

I'm just saying.

Hold on to your hats everybody! We are hard at work to preserve the integrity of our neighborhoods. The grubby landlords will soon be wailing about their loss of rents when the new city laws come into place. You scum and your rowdy student tenants will soon be gone. Hello new families who will be buying these empty houses. Hello young professionals! Come on in. We want you and need you.

Now do you REALLY think this is a legitimate post?

Come on.

TWS

Guest WSNazi Asso.

;) Just wait WS Nazi asso. you don't even have a clue of whats going to happen to your organization.

FEDERAL COURT thats after NEW YORK Surpreme COURT ands it's winning decision finding the Law UN-CONSTITIONAL.

PRESENTENCE WAS SET IN OYSTER BAY, NEW YORK.

I WOULD CHECK INTO THIS BEFORE YOU GO AROUND westsider SHOOTING OFF YOUR BIG MOUTH!!!!

Guest citizen cane

WHY is the city allowing the WSNA and its cronies on city council to further destruct the city by eliminating much of the student housing in the city? Ex councilman Sanfilippo now wants to work with the council and WSNA to put through his once defeated legislation that will put a limit of no more than 3 unrelated people in a unit. So if you have a 5 bedroom house you can only put 3 people in it. Most of the student housing throughout the city has more than 3 bedrooms per apartment-house. How can these property owners take such a financial hit? It is incredible to think that the mayor, who said he was pro-student when he was running for office, now allow such a travesty?

So who's going to go into these houses? More riff-raff, more welfare scum, more gang members. With our crime rate going up we don't need more of these people moving in here. The students bring life to our city and their landlords spend their money locally. Have you seen any of the scum lords fixing up their houses to rent to crack heads? NO. But just take a look around at the construction fix up jobs going on in the city. They are the student houses being remodeled. Is the mayor's head up his ass or Tarik's?

Guest PROPERTY RIGHTS

"IN THE PAST THERE WAS SOME PAROCHIALISM BY THE LOCAL PEOPLE BUT NOW THE UNIVERSITY HAS BECOME SO IMPORTANT TO OUR ECONOMIC HEALTH AND OUR IDENTITY THAT I THINK IT IS RAPIDLY CHANGING." These words were spoken by Mayor Matt Ryan in an interview by the Pipe Dream, the BU student newspaper on 2-16-07. I wonder if the mayor repeated those words while he barged into the student rental property on Lincoln Ave. and announced to the kids that they were living illegally. Those kids are now being evicted from their lovely home. The property owner will suffer terrible financial losses - but who cares? After all he's a greedy landlord - so says the wsna brown shirts.

What has happened to the mayor since taking office? He came on so friendly to the students while running for office and many of them voted for him. Now he is swept up with the wsna troops out to close down any housing unit that has more than 3 unrelated people in it. This sounds like something out of a horror or science fiction movie.

Guest WSNA.....FOA!

Sanfillipo should not be allowed to be involved in any disscussions reguarding this issue! He is not a representitive of City Council nor the Cities administration. Welfare Joe Sanfilipo is a loser just by un-consititional legislation and doesn't understand the rights of citizens or even renters rights even if they aren't related!

Guest Property Rights

Welfare Joe is totally in bed with WSNA. He always has worked to control student housing and is now telling them he will continue to do so. Joe says they'll get his failed legislation through with this new liberal council. That means no more than 3 unrelated people living in a unit. That will destroy student housing throughout the entire city as WSNA wants this law not just for R1 but for everywhere. It truly is incredible that this group of radicals will destroy investments made by hardworking local citizens. If you disagree with Welfare Joe, call your council person.

Let me first state that I have nothing against students, but in some small way I must agree with WSNA. As a middle class family that has no desire to own a home, it is extremely difficult to locate a nice large (4 bedroom) apartment/house to rent in Binghamton. Unless you are low income or a student, the choices are very limited or in some cases non-existent. There is a market out there for landlords that they are ignoring. Hard working middle income professionals that want or need to live in Binghamton are being left out of the loop. Many of the landlords that cater to the student market will not even consider renting to a family because they would not be able to charge per bedroom. Maybe they should consider that a family will more likely be entering into a long term lease rather than a few months at a time and more likely to take better care of the building.

;) Just wait WS Nazi asso. you don't even have a clue of whats going to happen to your organization.

FEDERAL COURT thats after NEW YORK Surpreme COURT ands it's winning decision finding the Law UN-CONSTITIONAL.

PRESENTENCE WAS SET IN OYSTER BAY, NEW YORK.

I WOULD CHECK INTO THIS BEFORE YOU GO AROUND westsider SHOOTING OFF YOUR BIG MOUTH!!!!

I would look inth the useof spellcheck you fool...you have opened your mouth and removed all doubt. If your grasp of spelling is ANY indication...then your parents money being spent on your education is being wasted. Hope you're not an English major.

What a great idea ... BU is growing and wants to grow into a huge university center, so let's force them to build more housing near the campus and in Vestal so the millions of dollars brought in by BU kids goes to the Vestal residents.

Meanwhile, we'll make room for more Section 8 housing to get more drug dealers and welfare cases into the west side!!!

Brilliant!!!

I would look inth the useof spellcheck you fool...you have opened your mouth and removed all doubt. If your grasp of spelling is ANY indication...then your parents money being spent on your education is being wasted. Hope you're not an English major.

Hope you're not an English major :P:P

Too funny

Archived