Imagine that ABC Daycare being sued......

Guest Bonald Renjamin

Guest Bonald Renjamin

Evidently little "Sha-Quan" doesn't like the taste of his own diapers. Now his grandparents are suing the center.

Where are this kids parents? Must be the BLACK parent is not part of the child's life. Isin't that strange that a black not have anything to do with their child?

Now the grandparents are looking to collect whatever they can. Typical American way of life.

You wonder why I hate blacks.

Guest mr rodgers

I don't know. I don't trust day cares. There aren't any good ones around. The workers get paid minimum wage for a tough job so they don't really care. With this story I don't know if I believe the boy or not. His grandparents probably told him to make up a story. Also, why now has a staff member reported it that it was true? Are they working together?

Evidently little "Sha-Quan" doesn't like the taste of his own diapers. Now his grandparents are suing the center.

Where are this kids parents? Must be the BLACK parent is not part of the child's life. Isin't that strange that a black not have anything to do with their child?

Now the grandparents are looking to collect whatever they can. Typical American way of life.

You must also hate whites...I mean how many stories have we heard of the pregnant white teen having their baby at the prom and leaving it in the garbage or toilet so they could get back to the dance

Why dont they just look at the damn tapes from that day? The cameras are on 24-7.

Why dont they just look at the damn tapes from that day? The cameras are on 24-7.

No, they aren't. The tapes have never been kept. Not until after the incident and states intervention were tapes kept. THey were recycled, and used to tape other days.

You give racists a bad name. This isn't about color, it's about some idiot abusing a child. You are a failure at life.

I think if I remeber right I heard that the grandparents tryed this same thing before! anything for money! If I knew the grandparents names I could google there names and find it i guess.

not sure how true this is though!

Listen redneck, I know the grandmother to be a hard worker, so take you and your lame DELETED comments back to your KKK meeting...

Archived