FOO AT THE U

pointrider

you caught me. i spend every night wishing and dreaming i was dave. i often wonder what it would be like to be the least talented person to ever try and play music.

ask kip winger he will tell you

Guest Coulter Moonbat Alert
Foo fighters are one of the most underated and under appreicated bands out there. gonna be a great show. Remember the old days when concerts like this used to come to down every month or so it seems.

Wow. I guess I can agree with Poptart on something! Hey, Poptart. How much was your first Arena concert ticket?

I'm going, but I've never been to a show there. Is the set up good?

I went to Green Day there a few years ago. It's general admission, so you can sit anywhere. Or, you can stand on the floor. It gets very crowded down there on the floor, so you may want to find a seat. Have fun tonight! I know I will. ^_^

Anyone know anyone who has an extra ticket to this show? Wanted to go but waited too long to get tickets, when I went to try a few weeks ago they were all gone :( ...let me know Thanks!

Check on Craigslist, there are some ads for tickets.

Guest biggest fan
ask kip winger he will tell you

i forgot, add green day to the list of names the foo fighters play under. and kip winger played with alice cooper and is gorgeous.

great news. i heard the foo fighters, green day, hoobastank and incubus are having a concert locally. oh wait, they are all the same band. never mind.

thats okay i heard that they are having a country concert at the arena next week...i don't remember who...oh wait it doesn't matter becasue they all sound alike too. maybe if you would listen to the music more, you could tell the difference. but you choose to be a smart @$$ moron instead. Fat drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son. :lol:

Guest biggest fan
thats okay i heard that they are having a country concert at the arena next week...i don't remember who...oh wait it doesn't matter becasue they all sound alike too. maybe if you would listen to the music more, you could tell the difference. but you choose to be a smart @$$ moron instead. Fat drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son. :lol:

yea, you're right. it's so complicated i just don't get it. i'm just imagining dave g. can't sing, play the guitar or play the drums. i loved him when he was in green day.

Archived