FOO AT THE U

pointrider

Foo fighters are one of the most underated and under appreicated bands out there. gonna be a great show. Remember the old days when concerts like this used to come to down every month or so it seems.
i remember seeing several headline acts at the arena during the 80's. it wasn't uncommon to see 4-5 great concerts a year. btw what the hell is a snoopy doggy?

snoop is a musical genius. don't be a hater.

hahahahahahahah....a WHAT....?? ...a musical genius..???

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

thank you, the best laugh I had all week....

he is a ...aw forget it I just get blasted for saying whay I and many others feel...

But I do see they got the new store opened at the mall in time for his visit...wOO hOO

Guest biggest fan

i loved the foo fighters when they 1st came out. i then enjoyed them when they were papa roach, hoobastank, incubus and good charlotte. but you have to give credit to the foo fighters. they did start the horrible music i love so much. that dave groehl is as good a guitar player as he is a drummer. don't let that scare you , though.

Saw Foo Fighters in Syracuse awhile back. Great show. Dave Grohl is one of the most talented musicians of our time.

you're right. few people could be the worst drummer and the worst guitar player ever all in one career.

Guest geen with envy
jealous much?

you caught me. i spend every night wishing and dreaming i was dave. i often wonder what it would be like to be the least talented person to ever try and play music.

Anyone know anyone who has an extra ticket to this show? Wanted to go but waited too long to get tickets, when I went to try a few weeks ago they were all gone :( ...let me know Thanks!

Archived