Tori Spelling

nmcjwc

Did anyone else see Tori Spelling on the cover of people. I suspected before that she was a greedy adultress, but to brag about it to be paid for a magazine article is reprehensible. I feel so badly for her "husband"'s first wife, who he cheated on with Tori and left with a baby. They are no good people.

Did anyone else see Tori Spelling on the cover of people. I suspected before that she was a greedy adultress, but to brag about it to be paid for a magazine article is reprehensible. I feel so badly for her "husband"'s first wife, who he cheated on with Tori and left with a baby. They are no good people.

I hate her!!!!!

Guest brandon walsh
I hate her!!!!!

tori spelling is without a doubt the finest actress of our time. she will be lumped in with the most talented group of entertainers in this countries history. if you hate tori spelling, you hate america.

tori spelling is without a doubt the finest actress of our time. she will be lumped in with the most talented group of entertainers in this countries history. if you hate tori spelling, you hate america.

lol...her acting on 90210 was untouchable!

Archived