Is this better you old wicked witch hunters?

wrapyouincold

Guest Bobby Baja
Well Wrap, I'm so close to 75 that it scares me. I've seen it all and done most, so that isn't the point.

We have very impressionable youngsters who visit this site and there's no way that can be controlled even with registering. Anyone can lie about their age when they register.

The site has rules for posting on here. If you had bothered to read them, you would know that one of them is to not post things that could be offensive to others.

In a way, you're saying "It's my way or the highway". I don't think it's your call to decide one way or the other, what is allowed here.

HGL/BM

Why'd you have to go and give your age. now it's all blown out of the water. I had visions of some twenty someting babe. you've ruined it for me now. Nearing 75..............i thought your kind couldn't even figure out how to set an alarm clock.

My new avatars!!

Now that it seems to be the focus of the old and feeble minded on this site...I will change and update daily.

Wait to you see what I have in store for you all!!!

Having 2 side by side bloats the page. Can you pick one at a time please?

I love the jumping kitties Wrap!!!!

Yeah, you are arguing here, Guy! I find your little red "monkey" character disturbing as well. I want to read and share what people have to say on here. I find the distractions disturbing. Just speak your piece!

Think of it as artistic expression. My words + a visual = a point. If the visual is my dancing Monkey McDonald Baby, then so be it. I like it.

Archived