Guest baseball finatic

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond

Here's my predictions:

STAC Central: CV wins followed closely by Oneonta

STAC East: Windsor with no competition

STAC Metro: JC in a pretty tough division (don't count out Vestal)

STAC West: Horseheads

Bring on springtime!

Guest James Johnson
Here's my predictions:

Bring on springtime!

Don't count out U.E. They have a strong rotation with Noyd, Hall and Roma,

Actually this could be the best division race in a while. JC, Vestal, UE, Binghamton all have talent. I don't think ME and OFA can keep up. Gotta pick somebody so I went with JC. Let's hear whether I'm right or wrong.

Guest Mentally Challenged
Here's my predictions:

Bring on springtime!

Didn't Windsor get Joel Bennett? If that's the case Windsor is going to be a tough competator.

Didn't Windsor get Joel Bennett? If that's the case Windsor is going to be a tough competator.

Windsor is in a division with Whitney Point, Seton, and Chenango Forks ----- not exactly powerhouse programs. They will have no problem winning this division.

Guest Mentally Challenged
they are gunna have to play their best game in order to beat cv

Don't even start this discussion. We all know where it will lead. Discussion = :angry:

We aren't talking playoffs or sectionals, but if you want to go down that road - - in Class B the road leads through Lansing. They only lost a couple seniors from last year and spanked CV pretty good in the finals.

We aren't talking playoffs or sectionals, but if you want to go down that road - - in Class B the road leads through Lansing. They only lost a couple seniors from last year and spanked CV pretty good in the finals.

a fairly young CV team last year

Lansing is #1 until theyre not anymore

but I think it will be a CV - Lansing remtach with a reverse result of CV victory

Guest Diamond
a fairly young CV team last year

Lansing is #1 until theyre not anymore

Lansing is just as "young" as CV - but it really doesn't matter.

The keys to the season, just like any other season, are pitching and hitting. There are several teams in the area with good lineups. A hot pitcher stops a good hitting team.

It will ultimately come down to who has been working out before the season starts. There are two or three groups already working out and several others doing individual workouts at RBI, etc. The pitchers will be able to start the year going 6 or 7 innings and those who haven't worked out will be dead after 4. The real question is how deep each team's pitching will be.

STAC CENTRAL - CV probably with the deepest pitching staff

STAC EAST - Windsor has two starters and I'm not sure what else

STAC METRO - Every team has two or three starters. Binghamton probably has as much experience as anybody in the division.

STAC WEST - I really don't know.

Guest giantsloverr

hahah you better not count M-E out this season at all. They have an outstanding pitching rotation in barbarino, ruby and fetterman. they have sweet hitting throughout the order and fielding is no problem. The young talent on this team will be fused with the seniors and will bring about a very competitive team. watch out vestal and jc, and also u-e who will be a decent match too. This team will finish at least second in thier division and has a chance to be first so all you M-E haters, you remember this post when the final standings come out in june and you'll see the truth...prediction m-e 16-4

owego has been down lately...when i played we won 3 section championships...a S.T.A.C championship....and lets not forget the STATE CHAMPIONSHIP! Dont say they've never been good, just not in the past 4 years.

Guest guest

hahah you better not count M-E out this season at all. They have an outstanding pitching rotation in barbarino, ruby and fetterman. they have sweet hitting throughout the order and fielding is no problem. The young talent on this team will be fused with the seniors and will bring about a very competitive team. watch out vestal and jc, and also u-e who will be a decent match too. This team will finish at least second in thier division and has a chance to be first so all you M-E haters, you remember this post when the final standings come out in june and you'll see the truth...prediction m-e 16-4

Yeah ME has the talent but it will be the typical- my kid better play over that sophmore or my kid better play over that senior he's better. Once again to much BS.............

Guest Guest

Yeah ME has the talent but it will be the typical- my kid better play over that sophmore or my kid better play over that senior he's better. Once again to much BS.............

ME doesn't stand a chance....they have too many coaching problems......

Guest Guest

STAC CENTRAL - CV probably with the deepest pitching staff

STAC EAST - Windsor has two starters and I'm not sure what else

STAC METRO - Every team has two or three starters. Binghamton probably has as much experience as anybody in the division.

STAC WEST - I really don't know.

Who are the 2 starters?

Archived