it's baseball season ladies and gentlemen

Guest baseball finatic

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

quote]owego has been down lately...when i played we won 3 section championships...a S.T.A.C championship....and lets not forget the STATE CHAMPIONSHIP! Dont say they've never been good, just not in the past 4 years.

It has been alot longer than the last four yrs.

Guest Guest
Krause, please he sucks

Maybe in your opinion. But... he throws strikes, changes speeds, and plays on a team that can score 10 runs a game. Sounds like he will win a few this year.

Having said that, you should think before making statements like that. He may be the pitcher that beats your team. And if they find out who made the statement, you can bet it will be hung up in the locker room before the game.

Guest Guest
STAC CENTRAL - CV probably with the deepest pitching staff

STAC EAST - Windsor has two starters and I'm not sure what else

STAC METRO - Every team has two or three starters. Binghamton probably has as much experience as anybody in the division.

STAC WEST - I really don't know.

Who are the 2 starters?

I would have said Goetz

Guest Jordan R
Maybe in your opinion. But... he throws strikes, changes speeds, and plays on a team that can score 10 runs a game. Sounds like he will win a few this year.

Having said that, you should think before making statements like that. He may be the pitcher that beats your team. And if they find out who made the statement, you can bet it will be hung up in the locker room before the game.

Shut up DELETED, beam me if you want I play for CV btw.

Guest Guest
Shut up DELETED, beam me if you want I play for CV btw

Then you should be well aware that Krause has already beaten CV in the championships as a Sophomore. You would best keep your opinions quiet.

CV will have a heck of a team this year if they don't get cocky like this guy. Hope you make the team this year. There will be a lot of competition.

Guest cfwheels08
Windsor is in a division with Whitney Point, Seton, and Chenango Forks ----- not exactly powerhouse programs. They will have no problem winning this division.

if i remember correctly forks tied windsor for the division last year. so you definately cannot count them out.

Guest Guest
if i remember correctly forks tied windsor for the division last year. so you definately cannot count them out.

Forks graduated their best players and they will be an average team this year. Not that they won't have some talent, but I can't see them competing for the division title.

Guest Guest
Forks graduated their best players and they will be an average team this year. Not that they won't have some talent, but I can't see them competing for the division title.

I see your kid must of graduated last year.

Guest guest

ME doesn't stand a chance....they have too many coaching problems......

You mean parent problems on this team wait and see...........

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest
jc will take all this year it's alright that all you douche's feel differently

JC lost lastnight to M-E. They gave up a 5 run lead and lost. Their JV team lost 23-1, so it doesn't look like they have very good talent coming up for the 2009 season.

Guest Guest
JC lost lastnight to M-E. They gave up a 5 run lead and lost. Their JV team lost 23-1, so it doesn't look like they have very good talent coming up for the 2009 season.

Funny how jc will win when they play them again

@

Guest Guest

I see your kid must of graduated last year.

CF is now 1-3. I'm not making this up - they simply are not going to have enough talent to win the division this year.

Archived