California Grill

Guest restaurantuer

Guest guest
Arrested also before!????

Hahahaha!!!!Yeah for stealing her mothers credit card. Can anyone say grand larceny???? anyway its said and done once again. Luckly she's not in jail.

Guest guest

:blink:

Hahahaha!!!!Yeah for stealing her mothers credit card. Can anyone say grand larceny???? anyway its said and done once again. Luckly she's not in jail.
:blink::blink::P:lol:

Guest Guest

Every place has there ups and downs. I personally think the food is great. Not sure if the owners read this kinda stuff, but i am sure if they did they would try and make appropriate changes. Let them know your opinions while you are still in the restaurant, if there staff is untrained let them know. They cant fix it noone says anything

Guest Guest
Every place has there ups and downs. I personally think the food is great. Not sure if the owners read this kinda stuff, but i am sure if they did they would try and make appropriate changes. Let them know your opinions while you are still in the restaurant, if there staff is untrained let them know. They cant fix it noone says anything

I went once and had a bad meal combined with poor service.

I normally don't mind saying something if one or two things are a little off. Why should I have to go out of my way to explain the basics of foodservice and how to serve warm meals, two at a time?

It was obvious that the ownership/management at the time was pretty much clueless how to make and serve an acceptable meal.

I'm surprised they're still in business. Must be everyone who went there advised them on how to run a restaurant and they finally figured it out.

Guest Guest
I went once and had a bad meal combined with poor service.

I normally don't mind saying something if one or two things are a little off. Why should I have to go out of my way to explain the basics of foodservice and how to serve warm meals, two at a time?

It was obvious that the ownership/management at the time was pretty much clueless how to make and serve an acceptable meal.

I'm surprised they're still in business. Must be everyone who went there advised them on how to run a restaurant and they finally figured it out.

I think they are doing a fine job and am hoping they succeed.

Guest Guest

Like I said, maybe enough people complained that they figured it out.

I always thought you should have a pretty good idea how to operate, or at least hire people who do, before you open up.

Sorry, but I'm never going back. One time was enough.

Here's an additional thought: I didn't blame the bad service on the waitress. I waited tables before, and most of the time bad waitservice is a defiency in management knowing how to train, retrain and oversee their staff more than it is a "bad waitress" problem. There's another reason I won't go back.

Guest guest
Like I said, maybe enough people complained that they figured it out.

I always thought you should have a pretty good idea how to operate, or at least hire people who do, before you open up.

Sorry, but I'm never going back. One time was enough.

Here's an additional thought: I didn't blame the bad service on the waitress. I waited tables before, and most of the time bad waitservice is a defiency in management knowing how to train, retrain and oversee their staff more than it is a "bad waitress" problem. There's another reason I won't go back.

whats that reason? if you dont mind telling

Guest Guest
We also went once and the food was OK but you didn't get much of it. I hate to say it but Yesterday's was better.

I have been there multiple times and always thought there portion sizes were very generous. What did you have that seemed to be so small?

Guest Guest
We also went once and the food was OK but you didn't get much of it. I hate to say it but Yesterday's was better.

I loved Yesterdays.

I was sad to see it go.

the CF is not a reasonable replacment.

Guest Guest

Cmon, Yesterday's was a good place to go have a beer but the food sucked. Especially near the end when the owners just seemed to get drunker and care even less about the place. They should have charged a cover for the entertainment they would provide during their drunken arguements.

I've eaten at The Grill a few times. It's not too shabby and it is also a nice place to have a beer. Try the fish tacos sometime. I would rather support a local guy trying to make a living than a lousy chain restaraunt.

Guest Guest
Cmon, Yesterday's was a good place to go have a beer but the food sucked. Especially near the end when the owners just seemed to get drunker and care even less about the place. They should have charged a cover for the entertainment they would provide during their drunken arguements.

I've eaten at The Grill a few times. It's not too shabby and it is also a nice place to have a beer. Try the fish tacos sometime. I would rather support a local guy trying to make a living than a lousy chain restaraunt.

I never drank at Yesterday's and I don't got to an eatery to watch people play soap operas out in their lives.

I used to go about once a month, and not once did I have a bad meal. The service was almost always as good as I've ever gotten. The waitstaff seemed to actually care about what they were doing, or at least the ones who waited on me.

Any place will have it's bad apples, and have days when the food isn't as good as most days.

Are you blind??? Most on this thread think the place isn't that great!!! I think you work there!!

If you do get a better chef, better wait staff. I've been there and gave it two tries. It was awful!!!!

Archived