California Grill

Guest restaurantuer

Guest restaurantuer

I went to the California Grill on Sunday for the first time and I've heard mixed reviews about that place so instead of going on others opinions I went to check it out for myself. The food was horrible, service sucked with only three tables in the place, and the prices were way over priced. What a disappointment. They possibly can't be in business much longer. Rumor has it their cleptomaniac manager Cristy Z. was recently fired for stealing waitress tips. I bet they didn't see that one coming from that girls past. Anyway Thumbs Down!!!!!

I went to the California Grill on Sunday for the first time and I've heard mixed reviews about that place so instead of going on others opinions I went to check it out for myself. The food was horrible, service sucked with only three tables in the place, and the prices were way over priced. What a disappointment. They possibly can't be in business much longer. Rumor has it their cleptomaniac manager Cristy Z. was recently fired for stealing waitress tips. I bet they didn't see that one coming from that girls past. Anyway Thumbs Down!!!!!

I had a similar experience (-)

where is the place? Hahaha.

Guest BC Voice of Reason

I went there once not long after it opened. I wasn't impressed at all. It made me almost wish Yesterday's was still there. I'm surprised the place has lasted this long honestly.

I've been there for lunch and that was good, but we went to the bar one night and had really bad service.

This is the place located in the building on the Vestal Parkway where Yesterdays was once located, correct?

I've been there twice and I'd rather go to Ruby Tuesday's if I'm gonna pay their prices. They won't last too much longer.

But their Thai Peanut wings are really, really good!

The only place that I know of that has lemon pepper wings and they were good, but not as good as in NJ. When we were there, there were only about 3 other people there. Service wasn't good and yes, prices were high.

The only place that I know of that has lemon pepper wings and they were good, but not as good as in NJ. When we were there, there were only about 3 other people there. Service wasn't good and yes, prices were high.

Campus Wings behind Applebee's also has lemon pepper wings.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

unless you know that for a fact you should get a life and find out the real reason before you post things on the internet!!

Guest Guest
unless you know that for a fact you should get a life and find out the real reason before you post things on the internet!!

unless you know it is NOT a fact you should be careful........or should I ask you, mr. know-it-all what the real reason she no longer works there...???

unless you know it is NOT a fact you should be careful........or should I ask you, mr. know-it-all what the real reason she no longer works there...???

Who cares??? Isn't it about the food etc. :

Here's what I know. I have been there with my wife for dinner. Disappointment, burned food, over priced for it as well. The waitress??? We wondered if she was kidnapped by aliens, saw her once for our order, not one question from her on "how's the food" can I get you anything else, just are ya done??? Here's your bill, not even "hope you come back, just amazed.

I do hope who ever owns this joint reads these responses. Maybe they just don't care!

I see a closed sign on the door and a for sale sign out front soon!!!! Duh, go figure!!

Guest Guest

who cares why but im telling you she didn't steal anything!!why do you care so much??

Guest guest

[/quot

where did you come up with fired??

Guest Guest
who cares why but im telling you she didn't steal anything!!why do you care so much??

and you know that for FACT...???...Did she tell you that...???

it does seem like she has left several places of employment for different reasons....

Guest guest
and you know that for FACT...???...Did she tell you that...???

it does seem like she has left several places of employment for different reasons....

yes for a farct trust me i know!! get over it an leave it alone

Archived