MAGIC CITY COMEDY CLUB

Guest Guest

Its going to be trouble those comics have foul mouths and they drink alot and this is nothing that Stu Green should stop being greedy and promoting this immoral stuff and should be looking out for the children who will be negatively impacted by the alcohol use and all the swearing and laughing on a school night i tell you things like this are an accident waiting to happen there could even be gunfire and gang activity i tell you its immoral.

Its going to be trouble those comics have foul mouths and they drink alot and this is nothing that Stu Green should stop being greedy and promoting this immoral stuff and should be looking out for the children who will be negatively impacted by the alcohol use and all the swearing and laughing on a school night i tell you things like this are an accident waiting to happen there could even be gunfire and gang activity i tell you its immoral.

I realize you were using the "sarcasm as humor" approach.....but you missed badly.

If you can do better, go for it. Otherwise STFU.

Poor comedic delivery AND an Internet tough guy, huh?

And women come here to complain that there are no decent dateable guys around.

Thanks to the Op for starting this one.

We have been thinking about going up. Used to go to Giggles down on State Street a few years back and had a good time. A little small, but not bad.

Wondering, for real now and please no BS because this is a good subject, ( RESPECT PLEASE )

If you've been, what's the cover, drinks, and food menu like. Are there certain nights or every night or what?

Thanks in advance for your NON-BS post.

We have been thinking about going up. Used to go to Giggles down on State Street a few years back and had a good time. A little small, but not bad.

Wondering, for real now and please no BS because this is a good subject, ( RESPECT PLEASE )

If you've been, what's the cover, drinks, and food menu like. Are there certain nights or every night or what?

Good show last week, very funny- Joe Anthony was the Italian from NYC!!

I haven't been, Mouser, but here's the link to schedules, pricing, etc.

http://magiccitymusichall.com/

LOL!!!

Allow me to translate: above poster has never been there, and doesn't have a clue about how to be funny or sarcastic. What on earth is the point of this stupid post? I guess some people just have to have their moment to comment even when it doesn't make sense.

Guest The Explainanator
Allow me to translate: above poster has never been there, and doesn't have a clue about how to be funny or sarcastic. What on earth is the point of this stupid post? I guess some people just have to have their moment to comment even when it doesn't make sense.

Allow me to explain it to you, the mentally-challenged: Whether the poster has been there or not is irrelevant. They are posting in response to the numerous threads over the past several weeks regarding the Snoop Dogg show at Magic City Music Hall. The general tone of the posts was an uninformed ranting "THE SKY IS FALLING!!!" type of thing. The posts were ridiculous. The satirical posts about comedy night was funny. So there you go. Let me know if you need help with any of the other posts or threads on BC Voice. And have a great night!

I haven't been, Mouser, but here's the link to schedules, pricing, etc.

http://magiccitymusichall.com/

Thanks for the link. I wonder if Eric Hunter is the same one we saw when in NYC a few weeks ago? Can't remember the guys name but it looks like him and was he funny. Had us in stiches. Looks like maybe we'll give that one a shot.

Thanks again

Been there the last 4 weeks. For the most part the comedians are very good. You'll most likely enjoy your evening.

Nothing like the Greens getting Free advertising on the Voice! Gee I wonder why the OP got started and why?

Yeah, it's obviously a conspiracy. There's obviously someone behind the curtains. Who could it be? Why would the original poster post such a thing? Who could possibly be the OP? I think they have links to Osama Bin Laden. It's obviously a conspiracy.

Yeah, it's obviously a conspiracy. There's obviously someone behind the curtains. Who could it be? Why would the original poster post such a thing? Who could possibly be the OP? I think they have links to Osama Bin Laden. It's obviously a conspiracy.

Gee your getting smarter. I just knew you would finally come around!

We went last night, and were pleasantly surprised. Big crowd, $5 cover, and the drinks were cheap. $2.50 for a bottle of Heineken. We didn't eat - but saw the menu. About $4-7 dollars for hot dogs, wings, speidies, etc.

Decent show - not up to Comedy Central level, of course, but we got our $5 worth!

I started the thread because i had never been. No thanks to any info here, i did go last night. it was $5.00 to get in because it was "healthcare" night but i think normally it is $8.00. drinks were not expensive. we did not eat, but many people were eating. the place was packed. both comedians were good. it was a good night. something different to do. so while none of you have been out of your homes from behind your computers in years, dont trash it for those of us who really may want to know what it is like and enjoy doing things.

Archived