Flu shots

Guest moonrow

Guest moonrow

here they come... mandating younguns to get flu shots. Will it help?..I doubt it.

People are sicker this year from flu than ever before and these people had flu shots. What are in the ingredients in flu shots? Any one know or ask? There maybe agents that are timed delayed to cause major illmess and death 5-10 down the road. No one really knows. Cancers are running rampit. People can line their prescription pills across a table.

Teenage girls being pushed to get the vaccine to protect them from cervical cancer. Is it really a form of birth control?

There was news article in the paper this week about the Flu shots. They have to guess as to which strains of Flu we might be faced with so that they can produce enough vaccine before it gets to us. Usually they make a Flu vaccine that is about 70% effective. This year they guessed wrong and it is only about 40% effective, so people are still getting the Flu, more than in past years.

Guest Solomon
here they come... mandating younguns to get flu shots. Will it help?..I doubt it.

People are sicker this year from flu than ever before and these people had flu shots. What are in the ingredients in flu shots? Any one know or ask? There maybe agents that are timed delayed to cause major illmess and death 5-10 down the road. No one really knows. Cancers are running rampit. People can line their prescription pills across a table.

Teenage girls being pushed to get the vaccine to protect them from cervical cancer. Is it really a form of birth control?

I'm sorry, but your whole post made my brain hurt.

Archived