CV Cheers wins states

Guest Guest

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

Now that the UE faithful have spoken, here's an objective assessment from Syracuse.com:

States was good today...

Coppenhagen was amazing, they got first in their division.One of the valley schools (cant remember their name, but red and black) won their division and they were AWESOME!!!!!!!

Congratulations CV.

Guest Guest
CV girls won state championship in Utica today, way to go CV!! What a weekend!

Its not a state championship, the state- NYSPHSAA doesn't recognize cheerleading as a sport. Not to mention the meet only has CNY teams

Guest guest
OR.. because they were in class DDFFGG because they have a small sucky school.. that cant get anymore ppl to come to it because their sports programs suck balls!

Yeah our sports programs suck, I think maybe you should read today's paper because I think our basket ball team won Section 4 class B championship last night, and I don't think coming in second place for hockey is to bad either. Jealously is a horrible thing. I didn't go to states, but usually every time you see these girls cheer they are amazing.

Guest i am the walrus
Umm yeahh UE beat every CNY team at every single CNY competition they ever have been to. And which is why F-ing CV went to f-ing states because they knew they could f-ing win because UE wasnt going.

does it really matter? CV already beat UE. go cry some more.

Guest Guest

yeah i mean good thing CV competed in CLASS A. and got highest score out of any college team, allstar team, ANY team there....UE quit crying like little babies...STAC was like 4 weeks ago.

Guest Guest

So many haters on this board its sick. These student athletes, no matter what the sport or if the NYPHHHASSSLKIOIO recognizes it or not, whatever, doeswnt really matter but they give their all, whether its UE, ME, CV it doesnt really matter, a bunch of jealous DELETED on this board.

Way to go CV, oh by the way is UE still playing basketball,,,ummm, I dont thin they are,,

Guest Guest

Are you kidding me UE? like seriously get over yoursleves! CV won states and thats awesome! and for you information they had to move up a class just to compete because there werent anymore schools entered that were in their class! ohh yeahh and they had the best score out of the whole competition which included two COLLEGE squads! CV cheerleading rocks my world!

Guest guest

Oh, and in addition, CV today got the two extra awards presented at the competition(they competed with all classes from the whole day for these) - Best Choreography and Best Stunting - so CV went home with three trophies. They got the best score of the DAY - beating college level teams such as Buffalo State, Geneseo, Ithaca. Congrats to Ithaca by the way for winning the college level. You know, this bashing has to stop. To be blunt, CV is a B school, UE is an A school - - this is determined by school size. So when CV beat UE they actually beat a school that competes at a higher level. Today the same thing happened today- as the other B level teams were not able to compete - so CV competed against other A level teams. Pretty good. Why doesn't everyone just cool it and congratulate each other.

Guest Guest
CV girls won state championship in Utica today, way to go CV!! What a weekend!

Good job, girls. Way to go representing the local area.

Guest guest
Oh, and in addition, CV today got the two extra awards presented at the competition(they competed with all classes from the whole day for these) - Best Choreography and Best Stunting - so CV went home with three trophies. They got the best score of the DAY - beating college level teams such as Buffalo State, Geneseo, Ithaca. Congrats to Ithaca by the way for winning the college level. You know, this bashing has to stop. To be blunt, CV is a B school, UE is an A school - - this is determined by school size. So when CV beat UE they actually beat a school that competes at a higher level. Today the same thing happened today- as the other B level teams were not able to compete - so CV competed against other A level teams. Pretty good. Why doesn't everyone just cool it and congratulate each other.

Oh not gonna lie i think CV deserves a best coreography trophy seeing that they pay someone to teach them the same routine every year!

...by the way thats illeagle!

And ue makes up their own orignal routines that place them just as high if not higher.

Guest guest
Good job, girls. Way to go representing the local area.

Dudeee states are all the teams from CNY that UE already beat...soooo cv suck it

Guest guest
Are you kidding me UE? like seriously get over yoursleves! CV won states and thats awesome! and for you information they had to move up a class just to compete because there werent anymore schools entered that were in their class! ohh yeahh and they had the best score out of the whole competition which included two COLLEGE squads! CV cheerleading rocks my world!

Actually, well when UE went to CNY they beat all the all stars which includes open college level. SO there. And everyone knows that ue is the better team.. ask about anyone who isnt from CV.. so CV needs to get over themselves and face reality... YOU SUCK and should go on broadway.

Guest Guest

Congrats Ladies...but what I find really interesting is that U-E really doesn't care anymore, pretty positive about that. Yes, STAC's was weeks ago Varsity placed 2nd and JV placed 1st and now they are done so you be done with it too. What I also find very interesting is that it is always CV area people coming on this site to say things like, "CV is better than U-E", "O we'll get you guys next year in football CF", "You guys are just jealous". I really don't think any one else from this area come on here and start anything as much as you guys do.

Ok Ok we get it you guys are great, wonderful, sportsman like, have the best cheerleaders...blah blah blah. If I have forgotten anything please let everyone else know because we sure wouldn't want to leave anything out.

What is even more sad is that MOST of us in this local area know who you are posting these things and quite frankly we just don't give 2 rats butts about it.

CV CHEERLEADERS YOU HAVE BEEN VALIDATED!!! Now please move on with your lives....PALEEEEEZ

Guest Guest
What I also find very interesting is that it is always CV area people coming on this site to say things like, "CV is better than U-E"

You, i assume, are speaking of comments like:

Oh not gonna lie i think CV deserves a best coreography trophy seeing that they pay someone to teach them the same routine every year!

...by the way thats illeagle!

And ue makes up their own orignal routines that place them just as high if not higher.

Dudeee states are all the teams from CNY that UE already beat...soooo cv suck it

Yes, we know who is posting stuff like this and it is not the UE Cheerleaders. It is the UE parents teaching their children to be vindictive, especially when they lose.

If the colors were Orange and Black here, you would be singing the praises of the team.

Congratulations CV girls.

Guest guest

Actually, as previously stated, yesterday CV had the most points of the WHOLE comp - so they actually beat all the college teams also. And I guess if UE people didn't bash the CV girls from the arena comp - saying UE was cheated out of it - then maybe the CV kids wouldn't feel the need to defend their win. Both teams are great - and it just depends on the year and any mistakes that might happen on who will win. Can't we make this a friendly competition instead of a bitter one? Maybe next year the UE and CV teams could spend some time socially together and become friends instead of enemies - and yes I am from CV and actually suggeseting that!

Guest Guest

There is no hatred or bitterness between the two teams. The girls get along just fine. If we could just keep the parents out of it, none if this would be said. UE parents have a reputation as being obnoxious starting as early as 10 year old little league baseball teams. Just go to one of the summer all-star events and you will see why.

Guest Guest

hahaha well im sure the cv cheerleaders would love to be broadway dancers becuase hm im pretty sure they get paid the most out of any pro dancer. and yes im pretty sure cv also competed against all stars, cny storm to be certian and they beat them as well. thanks

Archived