CV Cheers wins states

Guest Guest

Guest GUEST
Ok - now I'm starting to get the picture.

It's OK for anyone else to call these states but not CV.

From UE:

From ME:

Sounds like a double standard to me.

WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH. FIRST OF ALL LETS SET THIS STRAIGHT THE "JUDGES" FROM STACS DID NOT SCORE CV TO COME IN FIRST PLACE... UE HAD AN OVERALL SCORE OF 350 BEATING CV BY 13 POINTS. SO THEREFORE IN THE JUDGES EYES UE WAS BETTER.. THEY WERE THE BETTER TEAM ACCORDING TO THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER (JUDGES)

THEN THE SCORE SHEETS WERE TAKEN TO SAFTEY REGULATIONS AND THATS WHERE THEY GOT ROBBED.

AND I SAY ROBBED BECAUSE UE PURPOSELY HAD A SAFTEY OFFICAL COME IN AND WATCH THEIR ROUTINE FOR THE EXACT SAME REASON.. TO SEE IF ANYTHING WAS AGAINST THE RULES... AND STOP SAYING WE DIDNT CARE ENOUGH TO READ THE SAFTEY MANUAL BECAUSE WE DID.. AND ON TOP OF THAT WE HAD SOME ONE COME IN AND WATCH OUR TOSSES.. MMMM THERE WE GO.

THIS JUST GOES TO SHOW THE HATERS ON UE. SUCKS TO BE YOU!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
alrightt.. lets look at it this way (not trying to bring up stac or anything) BUT if neither of these two teams competed against eachother at STACS. Well STAC would be a joke. There would be no competition and its good that these two teams keep the other one working hard. I mean CV would have no tumbling if it werent for UE. They were inspired by UE to go to one up..and get some standings, Even though they're not the best (landing on your head handsprings).. ehh well they try.

Lets let CV have their season to shine. Cause i mean they know that if UE went to states then there PROBABLY would have been a different outcome.. not saying UE would have won or anything...but c'mon we all know whos the better team with the better routine. But its alright UE didnt need to go to states to prove that their the best. They already beat the teams up there anyway.

Fine UE if you think you are so much better! you better bring it next year!

&& for the rest of you get over yourselves im seriously embarassed to live in the same county as you guys it was a great competition with MANY great teams! its over! look around somehow the world is still moving

Archived