The Regency Deal, is it happenning?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

The sales contract between the City of Binghamton and Nexus Hosptiality was signed Dc. 27, 2007. It gave them sixty days to find their financing or they could back out of the deal.

There was also an option to give them a 30-day extension.

Where does the deal stand?

Did the Nexus people close on it?

Did they get a 30-day extension?

Are they having a problem with financing? Did they decide just to walk away after further inspection? The contract allowed that.

When will we know?

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The sales contract between the City of Binghamton and Nexus Hosptiality was signed Dc. 27, 2007. It gave them sixty days to find their financing or they could back out of the deal.

Are they having a problem with financing? Did they decide just to walk away after further inspection? The contract allowed that.

When will we know?

Nothing is happenning, but something might be happening :blink:

Guest Guest
Nothing is happenning, but something might be happening :blink:
they have not yet hired a hotel communications director to start a committee to plan to make a plan but first they need to find some out of the area unqualified 19 year old to fill the $30000 a year hotel communications director position

Guest Guest
Should I join Citizens Action to get the job?
That would be a good place to start but you are obviously over qualified because it seems you can read and type no job for you sorry

Guest Guest

Another day, another Ed funny photo. Instead of posting as guest why not use a descriptive name like Id or Supra since we've heard it all before. We know, if you say it enough times you keep it on everyone's brain. Then again, maybe it just makes you look like an angry nut.

Another day, another Ed funny photo. Instead of posting as guest why not use a descriptive name like Id or Supra since we've heard it all before. We know, if you say it enough times you keep it on everyone's brain. Then again, maybe it just makes you look like an angry nut.

Ed criticizes the Mayor Ryan for not controlling properties privately owned like the recent Quizno's closing and businesses on State St. leaving out garbage at the wrong hours (which would mean we would not be living in a democracy if he did) and yet he supports some of the biggest slumlords in town! Ed is a

complete hypocrite!!!

Guest Guest

But did the deal for the Regency go forward or not?

Why can't you stay on topic?

Is it because you have no response?

Start your own topic why use this one?

Guest Guest

Perhaps this is another case of Matt Ryan's premature elucidation???

The sales contract between the City of Binghamton and Nexus Hosptiality was signed Dec. 27, 2007. It gave them sixty days to find their financing or they could back out of the deal.

When will we know?

Guest Guest
It's because your posts are always more about you than what you're talking about.

I'm not sure how The Regency Hotel deal is about me but maybe we can get answers to these question sometime this week?:

The sales contract between the City of Binghamton and Nexus Hosptiality was signed Dec. 27, 2007. It gave them sixty days to find their financing or they could back out of the deal.

When will we know?

Guest Guest
I'm not sure how The Regency Hotel deal is about me but maybe we can get answers to these question sometime this week?:

It's about you because it's about conveying to the reader your ongoing disapproval of the Mayor's actions. The subject of the post is actually your whinning irritation and complaint. The topic is just an excuse to keep raising and expressing that point ... badly I might add.

You're the ex-newsman, find out what's going on and report back. Oh, but that's not your job or your purpose is it? You're role is merely to raise questions. The answers don't matter as you invariably move on to something else as soon as it's not usefull as a propaganda tool. I'll give you credit for trying to go the distance but you choked on that race long ago.

Guest Guest
It's about you because it's about conveying to the reader your ongoing disapproval of the Mayor's actions. The subject of the post is actually your whinning irritation and complaint. The topic is just an excuse to keep raising and expressing that point ... badly I might add.

You're the ex-newsman, find out what's going on and report back. Oh, but that's not your job or your purpose is it? You're role is merely to raise questions. The answers don't matter as you invariably move on to something else as soon as it's not usefull as a propaganda tool. I'll give you credit for trying to go the distance but you choked on that race long ago.

You want Ed to do the job of the local news media?

Why should he?

Guest Guest

You would think this $6 million dollar deal is fairly important to this area.

So why are we so in the dark as to what is happenning.

It appears obvious nothing has happen in the 6-day initial timeframe.

So was Nexus Hospitality offered an additonal 30-day extension?

We are now nearing the 90-day mark. Will we hear what is happening with this deal?

Guest Guest
You would think this $6 million dollar deal is fairly important to this area.

So why are we so in the dark as to what is happenning.

It appears obvious nothing has happen in the 6-day initial timeframe.

So was Nexus Hospitality offered an additonal 30-day extension?

We are now nearing the 90-day mark. Will we hear what is happening with this deal?

You are the only one in the dark ed - everyone else knows what is going on. We keep you in the dark as a part of a grand conspiracy to make you look even more foolish than you are.

Guest Guest
You are the only one in the dark ed - everyone else knows what is going on. We keep you in the dark as a part of a grand conspiracy to make you look even more foolish than you are.

I don't know what is going on, and I'm not Ed...?

It seems like a legitimate question. We had all the hype and now nothing appears to be happenning.

Guest Guest
I don't know what is going on, and I'm not Ed...?

It seems like a legitimate question. We had all the hype and now nothing appears to be happenning.

It is a conspiracy against you as well.

ever think about calling and seeing?

Guest Guest

No, nobody is claiming any conspirancy, just more mismanagement, incompetence and a lack of transparency.

It doesn't matter how long you stall eventually the truth will come out..

Archived