The Regency Deal, is it happenning?

Guest Guest

Here is a simple question for ya ed (one that you have not answred for months now however). Why do you post somewhere between 25,000 and 40,000 times about the mayor and the city of Binghamton ( a city you dont live in, work in, own property in or pay taxes in)? what is your obsession with the mayor? and why do you not see (like the rest of the world does) that this outrageously high number of posts is indicative of someone completely obsessed?

How many times have you posted this very same post about me?

Who cares?

You have probably posted the very same post about 1200 times. That's is scary.

Do you post any thing else?

I'm not sure how many times I need to mention it but I do work in Binghamton, not that it makes any difference, I'm sure plenty of people commenting on Binghamton live in Vestal, JC, Endicott, Port Dick, Conklin, Napierville, Il and who knows where....

proof:

http://www.not allowed.com/hlac/article.pdf

If it takes 60,000 posts for people to understand just how poor a job is being done by Matt Ryan and his administration, that's how many there will be. If it takes 100,000, there will be 100,000. Get used to it.

Look at this Regency deal. This same group, Nexus Hospitality has been trying for a year to get their financing together to buy The Regency. Another group offered ONE MILLION DOLLARS MORE and Ryan and City Council turned them down for what???? For an imaginary $4,000,000 investment that even Tarik Abdelazim says there is no guarantee of.

"Now, you are right about the investment. There are no guarantees. " - From: Abdelazim, Tarik [mailto:tabdelazim@cityofbinghamton.com] Sent: Monday, February 11, 2008 9:27 PM

Banks have now closed and eight days remain on a 60-day review period plus a 30-day extension for the deal to close.

If not for Ryan's incompetence and some incomprehensible reason this hotel could have been sold a year ago for $1,000,000 more than it MIGHT be sold next week or it may not be sold at all.

Sheer mismanagement and incompetence. Meanwhile the City pays at least $5000 a month to manage the place and probably suffers a loss on utilities all through winter.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

Eight days left....

Who cares?

I'm not sure how many times I need to mention it but I do work in Binghamton, not that it makes any difference, I'm sure plenty of people commenting on Binghamton live in Vestal, JC, Endicott, Port Dick, Conklin, Napierville, Il and who knows where....

proof:

If it takes 60,000 posts for people to understand just how poor a job is being done by Matt Ryan and his administration, that's how many there will be. If it takes 100,000, there will be 100,000. Get used to it.

Look at this Regency deal. This same group, Nexus Hospitality has been trying for a year to get their financing together to buy The Regency. Another group offered ONE MILLION DOLLARS MORE and Ryan and City Council turned them down for what???? For an imaginary $4,000,000 investment that even Tarik Abdelazim says there is no guarantee of.

"Now, you are right about the investment. There are no guarantees. " - From: Abdelazim, Tarik [mailto:tabdelazim@cityofbinghamton.com] Sent: Monday, February 11, 2008 9:27 PM

Banks have now closed and eight days remain on a 60-day review period plus a 30-day extension for the deal to close.

If not for Ryan's incompetence and some incomprehensible reason this hotel could have been sold a year ago for $1,000,000 more than it MIGHT be sold next week or it may not be sold at all.

Sheer mismanagement and incompetence. Meanwhile the City pays at least $5000 a month to manage the place and probably suffers a loss on utilities all through winter.

Guest Guest

Who cares?

proof:

So - you heard it here first folks" 100,000 posts about the mayor by ed is not an obsession!!!! YIKARONIES!!!

OPEN UP THE PHONE BOOK TO THE YELLOW PAGES, UNDER PSYCHIATRISTS, CALL ANY OF THEM THERE, MAKE AN APPOINTMENT, SHOW THEM THIS POST - THEY WILL KNOW HOW TO HELP YOU.

You are a sick pup there mr ed.

Guest Guest
Perhaps you can explain how accepting a deal with $1,000,000 less for the hotel is a smart move?

I could.

I have.

Were you not listeneing?

Guest Guest
I could.

I have.

Were you not listeneing?

You mean that $4,000,000 imaginary investment of which even Tarik Abdelazim admits there is no guarantee? Nexus Hospitality seems unable to find the $5,900,000 to actually buy the palce. You think they will find another $4,000,000 to pump into it?

The business day has closed.

There is no news of a done deal.

So there are seven days left for the sales contract to be valid. 90 days expire on March 27, 2008.

What then?

Back to the drawing board?

Guest Guest
Why would someone who a short time ago wanted to help the City's residents now be so gleefully calling out hard times and destruction? The answer is quite obvious. One who would see people hurt in order to satisfy their own vengance is no leader and unfit for public office.

Yet another day of Ed tolling his doom bell. Does your hairshirt and apocalypse cloak itch?

@

tick...., tock...., tick...., tock..., tick...., tock....

You mean that $4,000,000 imaginary investment of which even Tarik Abdelazim admits there is no guarantee? Nexus Hospitality seems unable to find the $5,900,000 to actually buy the palce. You think they will find another $4,000,000 to pump into it?

So there are seven days left for the sales contract to be valid. 90 days expire on March 27, 2008.

What then?

Guest Guest

What then?

no - not that. I already wrote why on here about a dozen times or so why.

@

Guest Guest

Well, you will have to explain beause nobody else cn understand why a deal worth $1,000,000 more, even if it had a 10% commission would have ben turned down when it netted over $200,00 more.

Anyway, it will be a big surprise if the Nexus deal ever happens.

@

Guest Guest
Well, you will have to explain beause nobody else cn understand why a deal worth $1,000,000 more, even if it had a 10% commission would have ben turned down when it netted over $200,00 more.

No one else but you ed

Guest Guest

If the deal does go through ed, are you going to continue to find something about it to whine about? I have never, ever seen you happy about anything.

@

Guest Guest

I'm happy most of the time. Ask around.

That has nothing to do with pointing out the undeniable failures of Matt Ryan and his lunatic fringe.

42% increase in water rates today. Do you think citizens are just going to swallow that so Ryan can give $8000 a year raises to Tarik Abdelazim and hire useless people in needless positions that we can't even figure the purpose for (Sustainable Development Coordinator).

Who made the decision to leave half the O'Neil-Ross (Bucci-Ryan Monument) standing and cost taxpayers $300,000?

Guest Guest
Seven days and the Sales Contract is void.

Only five of them business days.

How much will the 42% increase in water rates cost a new owner of the Regency?

15% increase in business tax and you can bet at least another 10% this year, for a compounded total of about 27.5% increase in three years.

These guys in PA won't know what hit them....

@

Guest Guest
I'm happy most of the time. Ask around.

That has nothing to do with pointing out the undeniable failures of Matt Ryan and his lunatic fringe.

42% increase in water rates today. Do you think citizens are just going to swallow that so Ryan can give $8000 a year raises to Tarik Abdelazim and hire useless people in needless positions that we can't even figure the purpose for (Sustainable Development Coordinator).

Who made the decision to leave half the O'Neil-Ross (Bucci-Ryan Monument) standing and cost taxpayers $300,000?

Maybe you missed the question. Id the deal goes through, are you still going to find something to whine about the project?, or will you be happy with it?

Guest Guest
Maybe you missed the question. Id the deal goes through, are you still going to find something to whine about the project?, or will you be happy with it?

I will not be happy with it because it is for $1,000,000 less than an earlier offer. The City of Binghamton incurred about $100,000 in costs and expenses since then. Also, the "deal" if it ever happens, is based on a $4,000,000 investment which is nowhere in writing.

Guest Guest
I will not be happy with it because it is for $1,000,000 less than an earlier offer. The City of Binghamton incurred about $100,000 in costs and expenses since then. Also, the "deal" if it ever happens, is based on a $4,000,000 investment which is nowhere in writing.

And you know for a fact that the other folks had finacing all lined up and ready to go? that there would be no hitch - no glithes? that they had no interest in bleeding the property and leaving it to rot afterwards?

and had they given the bid to the other company and had that fallen through, would you not be on here saying that they had another offer, and they should have taken that one because the company had a record opf success in Scranton and instead of giving it to them they gave it to this other company - and that ryan was a fuccking loser because he should have chose nexus etc etc etc.

If there is one thing you have shown consistnatly on here ed (other than your obsessive compulsive beahvior and consistant excamples of your mental illness) is that if ryan is for something, you are agaisnt it - if he is against it - you are for it - and that no matter what he does, you will find fault with it. It has lost you any shread of credibility you may have ever had, which was not much to begin with. But... I must try and understand that all of that is a part of your mental illness.

@

Guest Guest

Whatever deal there might be, the clock is ticking. There are four business days left to secure $5,900,000.

Guest Guest
And you know for a fact that the other folks had finacing all lined up and ready to go? that there would be no hitch - no glithes? that they had no interest in bleeding the property and leaving it to rot afterwards?

and had they given the bid to the other company and had that fallen through, would you not be on here saying that they had another offer, and they should have taken that one because the company had a record opf success in Scranton and instead of giving it to them they gave it to this other company - and that ryan was a fuccking loser because he should have chose nexus etc etc etc.

If there is one thing you have shown consistnatly on here ed (other than your obsessive compulsive beahvior and consistant excamples of your mental illness) is that if ryan is for something, you are agaisnt it - if he is against it - you are for it - and that no matter what he does, you will find fault with it. It has lost you any shread of credibility you may have ever had, which was not much to begin with. But... I must try and understand that all of that is a part of your mental illness.

@

FIRST OF ALL THIS IS NOT ED REPLYING SECOND OF ALL RYAN IS A FUUCKING JERK THIRD OF ALL SO ARE YOU TAFREEK

Guest Guest
And you know for a fact that the other folks had finacing (sic) all lined up and ready to go? that there would be no hitch - no glithes (sic)? that they had no interest in bleeding the property and leaving it to rot afterwards?

It would be hard to do worse than what we have now, 83 days of delays.

$5000 per month to the management company.

Months of utlity costs and losses.

How much since the first deal was turned down? $100,000, $200,000 or more?

Guest Guest
It would be hard to do worse than what we have now, 83 days of delays.

$5000 per month to the management company.

Months of utlity costs and losses.

How much since the first deal was turned down? $100,000, $200,000 or more?

Well that simply is not so, it could be much worse. The other company (with the higher offer) could have financing fall through as well and we would be left with nothing. they could buy the property, bleed it like Sarkesian did and hand it back to the taxpayers for taxes as a total dump. You dont know that these things could not happen. So yes, it could have been much worse than with Nexus - much worse indeed. You simply never know when putting together a deal like this which is the right choice, The higher offer is simply not always the best way to go, and yes, it is a simple as that.

all of this means nothing to you though, because it is not about one offer versus the other. It is simply about "if the mayor is for it, I am against it - if the mayor is agaisnt something I am for it" If he had chosen the higher offer you would have been on here ranting about that too. You know it, I know it - everyone on here knows it. It is about your obsession - it is about your obsessive compulsive behavior. It is not about what is right and wrong - it is not about what is good for the city - it is about your obsession with this mayor.

Archived