The Regency Deal, is it happenning?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
No, nobody is claiming any conspirancy, just more mismanagement, incompetence and a lack of transparency.

It doesn't matter how long you stall eventually the truth will come out..

I am claiming it is a conspiracy - against you and against ed. we are al ljust DELETED with ya

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

Why doesn't somoene just pick up the phone and call city hall?

could it possible be that you don't truly want an answer? that you just want to point fingers - bittch - whine and moan?

Guest Guest

could it possible be that you don't truly want an answer? that you just want to point fingers - bittch - whine and moan?

Nobody answers the phone or gives you information at Binghamton City Hall. Even if you are a property owner investing millions in the City, the Mayor wil not return your calls.

Guest Guest
Nobody answers the phone or gives you information at Binghamton City Hall. Even if you are a property owner investing millions in the City, the Mayor wil not return your calls.

he has returned mine

There is no point in calling Binghamton City Hall because the Mayor is known to lie.

So, instead, I phoned Michael Kearney in Scranton who is the spokesperson for the group in California looking to buy The Regency. and sent him an email. No answer yet.

Radisson Lackawanna Station Hotel Scranton

700 Lackawanna Avenue , Scranton PA 18503 , US

Reservations: (888) 201-1718 US

Telephone: (570) 342-8300 Fax: (570) 342-0380

Email: radisson.scranton@gmail.com

Guest Guest
There is no point in calling Binghamton City Hall because the Mayor is known to lie.

So, instead, I phoned Michael Kearney in Scranton who is the spokesperson for the group in California looking to buy The Regency. and sent him an email. No answer yet.

Ed,if Kearney calls let us know.

Guest Guest

Still no call.

Mike...? Mike....???? Mike, if you're listening, reading or watching, give me a call.

PS if that hotel deal falls through, let me know what you have on Ryan, I'll purchase the rights.

Thx.

Guest Guest

Hello, Mike?

Going on 80 days, Mike, how we doing?

Will you guys use some of that promised $4,000,000 extra investment to build the Riverwalk extension? Why should we pay to beautify your new hotel?

Guest Guest

Maybe somebody else can call Mike and ask him how things are going...

Guest Guest

Well, I am certain that once he hears from you - he will get right on answering that email and phone call (he says laced with heavy sarcasm). Your reputation preceeds you ed. even people in Scranton and even California know you are a whack.

Guest Guest

You'd thihk Mike Kearney would want to keep people in Binghamton informaed as to the progress of their big deal.

Will they pay for the Riverwalk extension with the promised $4,000,000

Guest Guest
You'd thihk Mike Kearney would want to keep people in Binghamton informaed as to the progress of their big deal.

People...yes. You....no.

Guest Guest

ummmm you aren't from Binghamton

Guest Guest
Mike, I'll be home after 6, give me a ring, thx.

why on earth would he answer to ur DELETED??? why??? u r nothing and he could care less what u think. im sure he can buy and sell ur DELETED!!

why would u keep posting on here asking him when is he going to call u?? u must be completely braindead. share some of the weed dude!!!

Guest Guest

You would think he would want to communicate positive news to the community he is supposed to be investing almost $10 million in, wouldn't you?

If he cannot or will not respond, obviously the news is not good is it?

I would also expect Matt Ryan to be more forthcoming about this as well after all he just stated publicly:

"I promise tonight to move toward 100% transparency of all city projects and initiatives, a goal which I am committed to reach by the end of this year. Reports, summaries, meeting minutes, grant applications—all of the records, your records, will be available for review online.” Page 5 of 16 Feb. 13’ 08 State of the City Address

Again, let's repeat, "I promise tonight to move toward 100% transparency of all city projects and initiatives,". So where is the transparency.

Did Matt Ryan lie again?

The questions are easy.

The sales contract calls for a 60-day decision. That has passed.

It allows for a 30-extension of which 15 days are left.

Did they grant them an extension or did Nexus walk away from the deal?

Guest Guest
You would think he would want to communicate positive news to the community he is supposed to be investing almost $10 million in, wouldn't you?

If he cannot or will not respond, obviously the news is not good is it?

I would also expect Matt Ryan to be more forthcoming about this as well after all he just stated publicly:

"I promise tonight to move toward 100% transparency of all city projects and initiatives, a goal which I am committed to reach by the end of this year. Reports, summaries, meeting minutes, grant applications—all of the records, your records, will be available for review online." Page 5 of 16 Feb. 13' 08 State of the City Address

Again, let's repeat, "I promise tonight to move toward 100% transparency of all city projects and initiatives,". So where is the transparency.

Did Matt Ryan lie again?

The questions are easy.

The sales contract calls for a 60-day decision. That has passed.

It allows for a 30-extension of which 15 days are left.

Did they grant them an extension or did Nexus walk away from the deal?

FORGET MATT, U WERE TALKING TO MIKE....EVER THINK MAYBE HE IS ON VACATION? SICKNESS/DEATH IN THE FAMILY? OUT OF TOWN WORKING? HIS DAUGHTER IS "KRISTEN"???

MAYBE HE DOESN'T READ BCVOICE!! MAYBE THERE IS 15 DAYS LEFT??

POST A COPY OF THE E-MAIL UR DUMB DELETED SENT??

WHO ARE U TRYING TO IMPRESS ON HERE??

Guest Guest

Here you go Sparky, a copy of my email.

If you had bothered reading the rest of the thread, I also called the guy and was told, "Yes, he is in...." When I got the voice mail I tried again and was told he had just gotten on the phone and was asked if I wanted voicemail, where I left a vocie message.

Still I do not know why you want to disregard Ryan's claim he would be transparent in ALL city projects?

This is s acity project.

What is its status?

Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2008 1:48 PM

To: 'radisson.scranton@gmail.com'

Subject: Att: Michael Kearney, Regency sale?

Dear Mr. Kearney,

It has been more than 60 days since your group signed its sale contract with the City of Binghamton for The Regency Hotel here.

We were wondering where the deal stands?

Were you given a 30-day extension?

Is your group still involved in the deal?

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Ed not allowed,

Guest Guest

Hey, Sparky, you got your email. We know Kearney is not on vacation. Do you have any other suggestions?

Why can't Matt Ryan keep his word and be transparent in this transaction.

Archived