Talking dogs commercials....

nmcjwc

How come so many commercials in Bingo have talking dogs in them? I never thought that anything would be worse than those water-treatment commercials where the ladies hair is bleached out, but I was wrong....

How come so many commercials in Bingo have talking dogs in them? I never thought that anything would be worse than those water-treatment commercials where the ladies hair is bleached out, but I was wrong....
I'll take a talking dog over a person "paws down" any day!! (No names mentioned, of course!)

yeah theres that talking pug. and who remembers "i just can't believe it " that guy was uglier than a dog was that matthews

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest

Mat Botnick Botnick Chev

/quote]

I would much rather look at Matt botnick, who isn't in the commercials anymore, than at those talking dogs or that fat feminist scourge of the community Connie Gault or her husband Wolfman Jack Bob... either way you people are just mad because you can't think of a commercial to better theirs

Guest Guest

There are so many bad ones, it's hard to single just one or two out.

For national commercials, eharmony drives right up out of my mind. they are worse than long nails across a blackboard.

I change the channel the minute I see one of the Stepford couples on my screen.

Guest Guest

I guees if you look like a dog to begin with then you need a talking dog in your commercial as well, actually the dog even talks better thatn that ugly unshaved guy in the commercial, i guess he never read GQ. Maybe he has a shakey hand and cant shave because hed cut off his nose seeing as hes screwed many of his customers.

Guest country girl2
I personally love commercial with dogs in them, any animal commercial, they are all cute.

Me too. I like commercials with babies also.

Guest Guest
I personally love commercial with dogs in them, any animal commercial, they are all cute.

What's so cute watching a poor dog suffer because some inconsiderate owner stuffed some peanut butter into it's mouth?

The commercials are stupid anyway.

I bet I could get elected Governor if I ran on the premise that car dealership commercials starring employees or owners of said dealerships were against the law.

Guest Guest
I bet I could get elected Governor if I ran on the premise that car dealership commercials starring employees or owners of said dealerships were against the law.

If they'd put hot babes or handsome guys on, lots of these ads would be a lot more tolerable.

Include a weight limit in your platform, and you've got my vote.

Guest Guest
I guees if you look like a dog to begin with then you need a talking dog in your commercial as well, actually the dog even talks better thatn that ugly unshaved guy in the commercial, i guess he never read GQ. Maybe he has a shakey hand and cant shave because hed cut off his nose seeing as hes screwed many of his customers.

but he has an awful lot of money. if you had one tenth of his money, you could look like anything you want and say f*ck you to anyone that questions you. here, let me say it for him, f*ck you and the horse you rode in on.

Guest Guest
Anyone know how they get the dogs to talk? Mine doesn't say a word, just barks a lot.

They put peanut butter on the roof of the dogs mouth; do it to your dog its hilarious when you see your own dog "talking" haha!

Guest Negrodamous

It's better than talking negroes.

Archived