Phoney Tony Baloney Russell

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I just heard his show this morning, it is just a terrible show anymore. He is a SLUG, just disgusting the way he pumps :unsure::mellow::huh: himself up. I can't stand him any more he wastes too much time on :rolleyes: himself, daughter, dog and cigerettes even his radio sidekick Mo. Both Primadonas, legends in their own minds. :blink:

Guest Guest

Just like Howard Stern he creates controversy and thats his job, get people interested of force them to change the channel on their radios, its your choice. I changed the station.

Guest Bonnie

It was a great show this a.m. w/Roger instead of that blowhard. Some fine callers. Russell gets loads of vacation and Roger almost never takes any. Roger is the boss and has been at the station way longer. Can anyone explain?

Maybe Russell is away interviewing for another job.

I hope!!

Guest Guest

Don't like his show? THEN DON'T LISTEN TO IT!!!!

You have a knob on your radio that allows you to change the station. USE IT!!!

DELETED!

Guest Guest
Don't like his show? THEN DON'T LISTEN TO IT!!!!

You have a knob on your radio that allows you to change the station. USE IT!!!

DELETED!

Don't like what someone is posting, THEN JUST GO TO THE NEXT TOPIC!!!!

You have a mouse on your keyboard that allows you to change the topic. USE IT!!

And stop posting these threads. (Remove part that shows how stupid the poster really is).

Guest Guest
Don't like what someone is posting, THEN JUST GO TO THE NEXT TOPIC!!!!

You have a mouse on your keyboard that allows you to change the topic. USE IT!!

And stop posting these threads. (Remove part that shows how stupid the poster really is).

STFU, inbred!!!!!

Guest Guest

Russell is an idiot. Mo your justa wanta-be something? When you learn and growup let us know who you really are! I also think you and the butt head call a man who is in a wheelchair not able to leave his (Kirkwood) home to be made fun of by Tony and you is discusting.

You need to growup both of you. Oh By the way BCVoice kicks your DELETED all the way around. Dorks both of you!!!

I've never listened to Tony. Can someone tell me about it with an unbiased point of view? Thanks.

[/quote

Why dont you listen yourself and form your own opinion.

It was a super show today hosted by Roger. Points out that they should definitely fire Russell. These were callers this morning who would never call Tony as he has no intelect to discuss politics.

Guest Guest
Russell is an idiot. Mo your justa wanta-be something? When you learn and growup let us know who you really are! I also think you and the butt head call a man who is in a wheelchair not able to leave his (Kirkwood) home to be made fun of by Tony and you is discusting.

You need to growup both of you. Oh By the way BCVoice kicks your DELETED all the way around. Dorks both of you!!!

He called the e-mailer to his show a Fat Italian from Kirkwood. Who the Hell (Russell & Mo) do they think they are?

Mo is not a light weight himself but why call someone else Fat and go along with Tony Baloney? Very Un-proffessional!

It may all be over for Tony in the future anyway! Citadel is making big cuts to it's major stations all over the place, and little old Binghamton, and the people who work there and listen to these stations are of no consequence to Farid the boss. They've already dumped Bernie, and when the bean counters finally figure out that they can just fill the time on WNBF AM (Citadel loathes it's AM's), with a cheap satellite program from ABC that they just bought, Tony will finally be looking for a job at WINR for the third time.

One thing about the satellite program, at least it will be better than listening to Mr. Riccuito whine and moan! Just think of the talent that once was in Binghamton; John Leslie, Wilson & Smith, Tom Carroll, Ted Baer, Phil Markert, etc. etc. Those guys worked hard to entertain and inform. Tony just plops himself down in the chair, pulls out the Binghamton Depressed and Sun Bull, checks BC Voice and begins yammering!

Guest Guest
It may all be over for Tony in the future anyway! Citadel is making big cuts to it's major stations all over the place, and little old Binghamton, and the people who work there and listen to these stations are of no consequence to Farid the boss. They've already dumped Bernie, and when the bean counters finally figure out that they can just fill the time on WNBF AM (Citadel loathes it's AM's), with a cheap satellite program from ABC that they just bought, Tony will finally be looking for a job at WINR for the third time.

One thing about the satellite program, at least it will be better than listening to Mr. Riccuito whine and moan! Just think of the talent that once was in Binghamton; John Leslie, Wilson & Smith, Tom Carroll, Ted Baer, Phil Markert, etc. etc. Those guys worked hard to entertain and inform. Tony just plops himself down in the chair, pulls out the Binghamton Depressed and Sun Bull, checks BC Voice and begins yammering

OH NO Tony never looks at BCVoice.............never...............Like we believe him!!!!

Just watch when he brings up a story and it's already on the Voice..................now who's looking at BCVoice? NO NOT TONY!!!

Guest Guest
I just heard his show this morning, it is just a terrible show anymore. He is a SLUG, just disgusting the way he pumps :unsure::mellow::huh: himself up. I can't stand him any more he wastes too much time on :rolleyes: himself, daughter, dog and cigerettes even his radio sidekick Mo. Both Primadonas, legends in their own minds. :blink:

WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!!?!?!?

Either you are a moron or you just want to start crap up for no reason. Tony is on vacation all week. The show has been nothing but callers. And a little bit of Roger and Mo.

GET A LIFE or better yet.....Just DIE!!!

I've never listened to Tony. Can someone tell me about it with an unbiased point of view? Thanks.

I tried listening to the show and couldn't stand it. He says something....then pauses for a while, then says the same thing again.....pauses again.....

I prefer Chinese water torture.

All-in-all it's a pretty amateur production.

Guest Guest-non-pedophile-*

DISCUSTING..........are you realy this stupid. Tony wasnt even on the air today. Mo is a pretty cool guy, something tells me he really didn't make fun of someone. By the way it's disGusting you retard.

WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!!?!?!?

Either you are a moron or you just want to start crap up for no reason. Tony is on vacation all week. The show has been nothing but callers. And a little bit of Roger and Mo.

Amazing isn't it? I almost fell off my chair laughing when I read the original post knowing Tony wasn't even on yesterday (or today).

Talk about having an out and out lie blow up in your face! Too bad the putz wasn't registered and logged in when he posted. Then again, he'd never live it down and would probably retire the user-name.

Still laughing at the goofball,

Wolf

Archived