New Place to Eat!

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I just came back from eating at a new restaurant that just opened up and thought it was so good that I should share it with you guys. The restaurant is called Our Place Bar and Restaurant and it is located on the corner of Route 26 and East Maine Road in the Northern Scapes building. Try it for yourself! ;)

(No I don't work there and have no relationship with the owners)

Guest Guest
I just came back from eating at a new restaurant that just opened up and thought it was so good that I should share it with you guys. The restaurant is called Our Place Bar and Restaurant and it is located on the corner of Route 26 and East Maine Road in the Northern Scapes building. Try it for yourself! ;)

(No I don't work there and have no relationship with the owners)

LOL, I think it is pathetic that you have to state that you dont work there or have a relationship with the owners. You can tell that you are on here enough to know better. :)

Thanks for the info, I will keep it in mind and try it soon.

Do they serve lunch? There is not much to pick from up here on the hill.

Thanks

Your right theres nothing up here unless its the Dandy for subs or the airport inn with is pretty good but gets old. Only so many wings and burgers one can eat in a week.

Guest Guest
How true! You never know when Dandy might have to offer. Blacken stromboli to luke warm dogs if they dont run out of buns.

That Dandy was such a better place when it was the Red Barrell and was ran by Nancy...she had everything in order and the food was good. Now like you say, you never know what you will find there!

Happened to you too?

It happens to all of us! The guy tends to burn the pizza and Stromboli and doesn't seem to really care. I stopped in at 11:20 this morning to beat the Westcode crowd, and there were three lousy hot dogs on the grill. You can't order a cheeseburger on Mondays...they don't get their hamburg delivery until Tuesday, and they have an obssesion for torching the bacon on the breakfast sandwiches.

Guest Guest
It happens to all of us! The guy tends to burn the pizza and Stromboli and doesn't seem to really care. I stopped in at 11:20 this morning to beat the Westcode crowd, and there were three lousy hot dogs on the grill. You can't order a cheeseburger on Mondays...they don't get their hamburg delivery until Tuesday, and they have an obssesion for torching the bacon on the breakfast sandwiches.

Yeah I liked it better when it was the Red Barrell

Guest Guest
Must be "Handy Andy" turned in his claw hammer for a spatula. Want to start a closing date pool anyone? :) Go look this guy up on the BC Clerks website and see what a chraming person he is. heh...

Of course we have to have one guy on here that has to be negative and a jerk.

We ate there on Sat. night. It was pretty good. I had the grilled lemon/pepper tilapia. However, it was so cold in there, I had to wear my coat most of the time. The chairs are padded and very comfortable and the round tables are nice and big so that you aren't crowded. Andy said that they are going to start having daily specials soon like cabbage rolls, stuffed peppers, etc. and making homemade soups. The other restaurant that was there had very good food, but being way out here, didn't last long. I hope this one is able to stay open. They will be getting a liquor license soon.

Cool. I just signed up for this. Our Place Restaurant and Bar is great. I am sitting in here right now. They have Wi-Fi for the business people. With the new cell tower in the area I get Verizon Cell Phone service. Prices are great. And so on.

Here is the thing. I am good friends with Andy, the former 1 Call Handyman. I ask to help any chance I can get which includes helping serving (which I was there on Saturday...maybe waited on you). For this new business in the area they have been working out the kinks much quicker and smarter than alot of the businesses I work with throughout the southern tier. The food is great. On Friday, I had the Hadock and it was fantastic. If you try the "Big Boy Burger" it is hard to finish.

I would like to compliment Andy on following his dream. I suggest that everyone stop in and try something. Today's lunch special was chili dogs and it was great.

They have take out so stop in for a menu.

Once it is time for the entertainment to start keep a look out for when my wifes business is there under CURRYARTS for DJing or Doug Mosher & Jackie Curry for live singing.

All The Way from Apalachin...Thanks for listening.

Guest Guest
have you been in that place by bc landfill? just curious.

Somebody mentioned Airport Inn. PULLLLLLEEEEEZZZZ.that owner thinks he's the greatest thing that happened to chicken wingz. The place smells horrible and anyone who goes in there......smell your clothes when you leave. In fact, smell them the next day and they still stink! That guy should spend money on the ventilating system so his patrons don't have to end up smelling horrific by the time they leave.

Also, wingz.....they're ok.....but who is going to charge 50 cent extra for RASTA flavor. cheap cheap cheap And they sell 10 for $6 or $6.50 - rip off......

do they ever use gloves???????????????????? where is the health inspector when you need them?

Does the owner try to make the place comfortable? NOT

Archived