More local crime news

Guest Bernie Goetz

Guest Bernie Goetz

http://www.pressconnects.com/apps/pbcs.dll...NEWS01/80305010

...a radio check revealed he was a parole violator, Singleton bolted down Cary Street and deputies called in a tracking dog, according to the report.

......confiscated 17.2 grams of marijuana packaged in seven individual bags for resale.

Before you stoners start on me about how pot should be legal because it's just a plant, tell me how you know that this guy isn't also selling other plant extracts, like crack.

http://www.pressconnects.com/apps/pbcs.dll...MMUN04/80305025

A Bronx man is in Broome County Jail facing felony drug charges after the conclusion of an investigation into crack sales.

Perfect.

For every scumbag like this that the cops catch, how many are still operating today?

How many times do your kids find themselves deciding if today is the day they will "just try some"??

Guest killer
http://www.pressconnects.com/apps/pbcs.dll...NEWS01/80305010

...a radio check revealed he was a parole violator, Singleton bolted down Cary Street and deputies called in a tracking dog, according to the report.

......confiscated 17.2 grams of marijuana packaged in seven individual bags for resale.

Before you stoners start on me about how pot should be legal because it's just a plant, tell me how you know that this guy isn't also selling other plant extracts, like crack.

http://www.pressconnects.com/apps/pbcs.dll...MMUN04/80305025

A Bronx man is in Broome County Jail facing felony drug charges after the conclusion of an investigation into crack sales.

Perfect.

For every scumbag like this that the cops catch, how many are still operating today?

How many times do your kids find themselves deciding if today is the day they will "just try some"??

KILL ALL DRUG DEALERS AS SOON AS YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Guest Guest
KILL ALL DRUG DEALERS AS SOON AS YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

I say do something that will cause the drug dealers to kill each other then the cops won't have any fed $$ to get and will get back to doing actual police work and find out who stole my .................

Guest Guest
Crack is a plant extract? From what plant does the crack come from?

Guest Guest

You really don't know??

Crack is made from extracts of coca plant leaves.

Hey, it's a leaf. What's the problem, right?

Guest Guest

You must be another ignorant graduate of the DARE program.

Did you get a ribbon or a certificate?

Guest Guest

Are you serious?

Let me give it to you straight...as offensive as some may find it!

"Normal" kids (those raised in a good home, with caring involved parents, who aren't "troubled children" in general) DO NOT just decide that they'll try smoking crack!!

yes, they'll drink, smoke pot, get in some trouble, etc...but crack isn't something that self respecting people do!! That's why it's the first choice of the ghetto and down and out's of the world. People with nothing left turn to crack...they're looking for a reason to live because they have no other!!

Guest Guest
Here's a brainiac. <_<

Now you have to be a "druggie" to know that crack is derived from a coca plant.

:rolleyes:

I didn't ask for your 2 cents. You should change your name to that you know. No one asked you and yet you felt the need to respond AS ALWAYS.

I was responding in kind to the person who insulted me. Just because I was raised in an environment in which drugs are a foreign concept doesn't make me stupid. (Ok, well stupid about how drugs are made and which ones are derived from which, but you seem to got that down pat, so next time I'll just ask you Ms. Know-it-all)

Guest Guest
Are you serious?

Let me give it to you straight...as offensive as some may find it!

"Normal" kids (those raised in a good home, with caring involved parents, who aren't "troubled children" in general) DO NOT just decide that they'll try smoking crack!!

yes, they'll drink, smoke pot, get in some trouble, etc...but crack isn't something that self respecting people do!! That's why it's the first choice of the ghetto and down and out's of the world. People with nothing left turn to crack...they're looking for a reason to live because they have no other!!

Wow. You really know very little about drugs and who uses them, don't you?

Do you still "know" that you can get VD from a toilet seat, too?

Guest Guest

FYI, Know-it-all, crack is less than 40% cocaine (which is where the plant you talk of comes into play). Seems it's mostly chemicals so the fact that I didn't know crack comes from a plant makes sense as it doesn't come from a plant, cocaine does and cocaine is less than HALF the ingredients of crack.

From Wikipedia:

Crack cocaine usually contains 40% cocaine or less, depending on the degree to which it has been bulked out with other substances. The other 60%-90% can be made up of almost any available substance the chemists and/or dealers have chosen to use. For reasons of salability, the person reducing the purity will obviously prefer to do so with a substance that does not excessively alter the color or odor, and a bulked batch will commonly contain some level of acetone and bicarbonate. The health effects of these are generally mild compared to the health effects of the drug, but a number of highly toxic substances may also be used when available, with serious consequences resulting from consumption.

So stuff that in your crack pipe and smoke it!

Guest Guest
FYI, Know-it-all, crack is less than 40% cocaine (which is where the plant you talk of comes into play). Seems it's mostly chemicals so the fact that I didn't know crack comes from a plant makes sense as it doesn't come from a plant, cocaine does and cocaine is less than HALF the ingredients of crack.

From Wikipedia:

Crack cocaine usually contains 40% cocaine or less, depending on the degree to which it has been bulked out with other substances. The other 60%-90% can be made up of almost any available substance the chemists and/or dealers have chosen to use. For reasons of salability, the person reducing the purity will obviously prefer to do so with a substance that does not excessively alter the color or odor, and a bulked batch will commonly contain some level of acetone and bicarbonate. The health effects of these are generally mild compared to the health effects of the drug, but a number of highly toxic substances may also be used when available, with serious consequences resulting from consumption.

So stuff that in your crack pipe and smoke it!

Uh huh.

So crack DOES contain some cocaine, and cocaine does come from a plant, right?

Guest Guest
Wow. You really know very little about drugs and who uses them, don't you?

Do you still "know" that you can get VD from a toilet seat, too?

You need to get serious....

I know plenty about drugs and just as much about the people who use them. I've used plenty of them myself and I know I wouldn't smoke crack....

Maybe because:

1 I have a job

2 I know how to read

3 I'm the wrong color

4 I'm not capable of stealing from my family and living as a career criminal

Look at the demographics of who uses various drugs. Crack users are the scum of the earth. They're maybe worth a cent more than the ghetto filth that sells it.

If your going to use hard drugs, at least use powdered coke so others will assume you at least graduated high school!

I didn't ask for your 2 cents. You should change your name to that you know. No one asked you and yet you felt the need to respond AS ALWAYS.

I was responding in kind to the person who insulted me. Just because I was raised in an environment in which drugs are a foreign concept doesn't make me stupid. (Ok, well stupid about how drugs are made and which ones are derived from which, but you seem to got that down pat, so next time I'll just ask you Ms. Know-it-all)

Excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me for posting on a PUBLIC FORUM, you douchebag.

Who asked for YOUR (stupid as usual) two cents???

Aren't you late for church or something? :rolleyes:

Guest Guest
Excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me for posting on a PUBLIC FORUM, you douchebag.

Who asked for YOUR (stupid as usual) two cents???

Aren't you late for church or something? :rolleyes:

So with this guy off the street, wher can I score some weed tonight?

Guest Jenkem Jackson

Here bee's a predikshun fum my krystal ball. Singleton bees a blackie, & our homie gots a record ob drug dealin and various other TNC, knowemsayin.

Archived