TALK WITH TONY

Guest OSCEOLA

Guest OSCEOLA

I have been listing to TWT for a number of years. Sometimes he is good but lately he has been horrible. All he talks about is his wfe, daughter, dog and his heritage in Niagara Falls.

He talks and talks and says nothing. I know I can listen to another station but I perfer listening to Tony make a

DELETED of himself. He brags up a restaeurant in the area that he has probably never paid bill at. I went to the restaurant and the fish was terrible, along with the tasteless mac'n cheese. He can't or won't take criitiz :rolleyes::rolleyes: m about his show. He hangs up on you.

When Roger sits in for Tony the show is a talk show with the callers doing the talking. I will bet Tony doesn't take 10 calls per program. I could go on but since he does't read the BCV, he will never see this.

Guest Guest

Don't kidd yourself Mr. Kirkwood he watches BCVoice and so does his Pal Big Boy Mo Pine.

At least you post the truth about washed up Tony!

Guest Cindy

I have to wonder if he ever listens to the show when Roger is filling in for him. He should be embarrassed, if he does, at what an evident dud he is at a talk show hose when compared to Roger.

HE NEEDS TO GO.

I have been listing to TWT for a number of years. Sometimes he is good but lately he has been horrible. All he talks about is his wfe, daughter, dog and his heritage in Niagara Falls.

He talks and talks and says nothing. I know I can listen to another station but I perfer listening to Tony make a DELETED of himself. He brags up a restaeurant in the area that he has probably never paid bill at. I went to the restaurant and the fish was terrible, along with the tasteless mac'n cheese. He can't or won't take criitiz :rolleyes::rolleyes: m about his show. He hangs up on you.

When Roger sits in for Tony the show is a talk show with the callers doing the talking. I will bet Tony doesn't take 10 calls per program. I could go on but since he does't read the BCV, he will never see this.

Everyone talks about Tony which means everyone listens to him. get over it.

Guest Media Expert

Dude, that is nothing new. He's always been talking about that stuff.

Guest Guest

I listen to Tony! Why? He makes such an DELETED of himself! I just LOVE IT when he makes a complete DELETED of himself!!

Keep up the great work Phoney Tony Baloney.............Show!

Guest ThePhantom

I listned to Tony for a year or so and stopped lstening about 3 months ago. Tuned in recently and it seemed I missed absolutely nothing. As far as Tony's broadcast is concerned; all he spews is (the college sucks, the Mayor sucks, anything that does not pay homage to days gone by sucks, you don't agree with me? you suck, anyone under 50 sucks, the Southern Tier Sucks, when I was a kid in Niagara it didn't suck).

Did I miss any?

Guest Tony Russell

(the college sucks, the Mayor sucks, anything that does not pay homage to days gone by sucks, you don't agree with me? you suck, anyone under 50 sucks, the Southern Tier Sucks, when I was a kid in Niagara it didn't suck).

Did I miss any?

Yeah Phantom, YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Love ya,

Tony :angry:

Archived