Ryan wants Bingo Residents to sign over Gov Checks??

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Is it true Matty Ryan wants everyone in Binghamton to sign over the George Bush Incentive Checks that we are suppose to receive in May to boost the economy. Ryan wants to fix local roads with that money from what Solak was saying at city council meeting this week. Whats the deal?

:rolleyes:

A Written Game of 'Telephone': Creative Writing and Reading Comprehension

Grades: 4th - 6th

Time:

Part A: 30 minutes

Part B: 30 minutes

Overview: This lesson plan is inspired by the old game of telephone, whereby a sentence is whispered into one person's ear and the next person's, until the words that come out at the end are very unlike the original words. In this lesson, the theory behind telephone will be applied to written material instead of oral. The first student will write a short letter based on some general guidelines. That student passes the letter to student #2, who will read it only once (very important!), turn it over, and write a letter as much like the original as they can. This continues down the line until five students have been involved in the process. This fun exercise should engage even the most reluctant language arts students!

Guest Guest
:rolleyes:

A Written Game of 'Telephone': Creative Writing and Reading Comprehension

Grades: 4th - 6th

Time:

Part A: 30 minutes

Part B: 30 minutes

Overview: This lesson plan is inspired by the old game of telephone, whereby a sentence is whispered into one person's ear and the next person's, until the words that come out at the end are very unlike the original words. In this lesson, the theory behind telephone will be applied to written material instead of oral. The first student will write a short letter based on some general guidelines. That student passes the letter to student #2, who will read it only once (very important!), turn it over, and write a letter as much like the original as they can. This continues down the line until five students have been involved in the process. This fun exercise should engage even the most reluctant language arts students!

What is your point? I don't get it. Instead of playing games by making references to children's games, just be direct about it.

Thanks

Guest jimmy j
What is your point? I don't get it. Instead of playing games by making references to children's games, just be direct about it.

Thanks

the point is, that everyone on here acts like children.

Are you smarter than a fith grader/ I think not.

Guest Guest

Thanks

ok - ok - you are an idiot

Archived