KGB'S Free 4 All

Guest F Em

I love listening to KGB, but the free 4 all between 7-8 is nothing but teen kids requesting songs. What happened to "adult themed songs"? They should have "teen request" earlier than 7 O'clock. Most hard working adults are having down time around 7 and would like to hear certain music. Not what all the teens are listening to. There was a 9 year old making a request the other night. Please KGB....play the good, heavy DELETED for us adults that like it! I'm not a fan of of this TRL crap!

Guest Guest
KGB sucks.

Sirius is the way to go. Only poor people listen to terrestrial radio.

LOL...You must be poor, how would you know if KGB sucks? You must listen to it at some point. :rolleyes:

I love listening to KGB, but the free 4 all between 7-8 is nothing but teen kids requesting songs. What happened to "adult themed songs"? They should have "teen request" earlier than 7 O'clock. Most hard working adults are having down time around 7 and would like to hear certain music. Not what all the teens are listening to. There was a 9 year old making a request the other night. Please KGB....play the good, heavy DELETED for us adults that like it! I'm not a fan of of this TRL crap!

Language like that comes from an adult? An adult what? Would you talk like that to your Mom? If you don't like what a station plays, then change the station or play your own cds. Its called "FREEDOM OF CHOICE" Get used to it. The stations go for the groups of people that support their sponsors. Thats how they make money. If the teens are spending the most $$$$ to their sponsors, thats where the're going.

Guest Kent Building

I still can't get over how many people still listen to local radio. Satellite radio whether it's XM or Sirius is not only worth the price but pays for itself within the first month alone. Is there even a choice? KGB and the gay WAAL are in the stratosphere as far as sucktitude goes and it's unreal that people still listen to it.

Guest 2GRL1CUP
LOL...You must be poor, how would you know if KGB sucks? You must listen to it at some point. :rolleyes:

Wow what a comeback! So witty and clever! ha ha ha

You realize at one point that Satellite radio did not exist right? Seriously you did know that correct? Well in case you did not know unfortunately we were all forced to listen to douche bags like Thunder Reynolds and a$$ clowns at KGB unfortunately. Then they invented satellite radio and thankfully that all ended. *fhew*

We've progressed into modern times and have ponied up the money to listen what is known as satellite radio and let the common folk like you listen to Thunder Reynolds and his "Drive at 5!!" Someone tell Thunder that "The Eclipse" closed over 10 years ago by the way.

Guest Guest
Wow what a comeback! So witty and clever! ha ha ha

You realize at one point that Satellite radio did not exist right? Seriously you did know that correct? Well in case you did not know unfortunately we were all forced to listen to douche bags like Thunder Reynolds and a$$ clowns at KGB unfortunately. Then they invented satellite radio and thankfully that all ended. *fhew*

We've progressed into modern times and have ponied up the money to listen what is known as satellite radio and let the common folk like you listen to Thunder Reynolds and his "Drive at 5!!" Someone tell Thunder that "The Eclipse" closed over 10 years ago by the way.

Wow...what an a$$wipe.

Guest Guest
Language like that comes from an adult? An adult what? Would you talk like that to your Mom? If you don't like what a station plays, then change the station or play your own cds. Its called "FREEDOM OF CHOICE" Get used to it. The stations go for the groups of people that support their sponsors. Thats how they make money. If the teens are spending the most $$$$ to their sponsors, thats where the're going.

STFU Tom! Go listen to your 8-tracks of the fat sequined bastard!

Not everyone has the money for satellite radio. My daughter has Sirius in her car and I enjoyed listening to that when I visited. I would love to have it but it does take money!

Guest Guest
Not everyone has the money for satellite radio. My daughter has Sirius in her car and I enjoyed listening to that when I visited. I would love to have it but it does take money!

Good god you sound like it cost millions of dollars. Its not that bad. Stop being so cheap.

Guest Guest
Good god you sound like it cost millions of dollars. Its not that bad. Stop being so cheap.

Why pay for something when you can get it for free?

Guest Guest
I still can't get over how many people still listen to local radio. Satellite radio whether it's XM or Sirius is not only worth the price but pays for itself within the first month alone. Is there even a choice? KGB and the gay WAAL are in the stratosphere as far as sucktitude goes and it's unreal that people still listen to it.

please explain how it "pays for itself within the first month".....if you keep paying $$$ every month to listen to what they let you listen to when you can get it for free over the air or even better listen to my ipod (that holds 4000 songs) for free....I don't understand your thinking....

Thats what I did...

I made an initial investment of 60 dollars on a decent mp3 player and thats what I listen to when I drive, shop, wait in lines...etc..

Guest Voyager
Why pay for something when you can get it for free?
Selection, sound quality, and portability. My only obstacle is tunnels. I am greatful that I can't pick up KGB outside the Broome area....lol. I have no problem with $12.95 for Sirius. I love it. Would go without cable first.

KGB has always blown. Not because of the music, but because of it personalities. I remember the King guy who used to do some rock show on KGB. He was a wrestler or something for SUNY, maybe.

He would come to the Sportsbar and Uncle Tonys. What a turd he was. No personality what so ever.

It's only a matter of time before Sirius offers television thru their service. I know they have 3 or 4 channels now that are cartoon/kid type channels. KGB can't even broadcast on the true frequency. It's always a few hz out of cycle.

The radio in this area is lame.

Guest Guest

Yes, that does happn to be my language as an adult, and yes I talk to my mom that way, where do you think I learned it from? And I have been playing my own CD's during that time now. Thank you so much for your concern, I feel all gitty inside now! :)

Guest Guest
Yes, that does happn to be my language as an adult, and yes I talk to my mom that way, where do you think I learned it from? And I have been playing my own CD's during that time now. Thank you so much for your concern, I feel all gitty inside now! :)

Screw radio and sats. MP3 players are king.

Guest Media Expert

You can get a basic set-up for $40 and it costs $12.95/month. Not much money at all. But, then you'd have less money for scratch-offs, cigarettes, and beer.

Guest Guest
Selection, sound quality, and portability. My only obstacle is tunnels. I am greatful that I can't pick up KGB outside the Broome area....lol. I have no problem with $12.95 for Sirius. I love it. Would go without cable first.

KGB has always blown. Not because of the music, but because of it personalities. I remember the King guy who used to do some rock show on KGB. He was a wrestler or something for SUNY, maybe.

He would come to the Sportsbar and Uncle Tonys. What a turd he was. No personality what so ever.

It's only a matter of time before Sirius offers television thru their service. I know they have 3 or 4 channels now that are cartoon/kid type channels. KGB can't even broadcast on the true frequency. It's always a few hz out of cycle.

The radio in this area is lame.

Wait a minute, you don't like KGB because the of the announcers? That's just dumb. It's the music that should matter. You don't tune in to listen the the BS talk and ads, you tune in for the music!

Guest Guest
You can get a basic set-up for $40 and it costs $12.95/month. Not much money at all. But, then you'd have less money for scratch-offs, cigarettes, and beer.

haha yeah I agree. I bet the same people who whine about the cost are the same ones you see at the kwiki mart buying beer, smokes and scratchoffs and then get in their piece of crap car and blast "Freebird" with Thunder Reynolds on WAAL.

It's by far the best $13/month I have ever spent and keep spending on. Zero problems with the price for what you are getting. plus you can listen at home and online all included in the subscription with your receiver.

Stick to your WAAL losers.

Guest Guest
Perhaps those "whiners" have alot more "adult" bills than you "cool guys"... <_<

Nope. We just know how to manage our money and enjoy nice things in life.

Just think...............30 minutes to "The drive at 5" with Thunder!! How many Skynrd and Zeppelin songs will he play today!?!!?

Guest Guest
haha yeah I agree. I bet the same people who whine about the cost are the same ones you see at the kwiki mart buying beer, smokes and scratchoffs and then get in their piece of crap car and blast "Freebird" with Thunder Reynolds on WAAL.

It's by far the best $13/month I have ever spent and keep spending on. Zero problems with the price for what you are getting. plus you can listen at home and online all included in the subscription with your receiver.

Stick to your WAAL losers.

I didn't even know Gay A L was still on the air. I have an MP3 player with 5,000 songs on it, so I never touch the radio. I'm gonna check out satellite radio soon.

Archived