FBI

Guest Wanna know

Guest Wanna know

Did the FBI really shut the Voice down late last week because a poster threatened Hillary and GW? I heard it from someone who swore that the FBI had a scolling marquee on the home page stating this. This is not a joke, i just want to know if this is true.

I doubt the FBI shut it down for that. It is a Federal Offense to threaten the lives of the President or Vice President. Anyone making such threats would be in huge trouble. But BCvoice is fully protected under the Constitution of The United States - FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!

I agree with previous poster.

If there were a threat that the FBI were investigating, they would get the identity of the poster and go after them, not interrupt BCV.

Did the FBI really shut the Voice down late last week because a poster threatened Hillary and GW? I heard it from someone who swore that the FBI had a scolling marquee on the home page stating this. This is not a joke, i just want to know if this is true.

You need to stop watching Law and Order or CSI. The Voice was down because we installed this new software. Thats all!

If you really want to know what it's like to tick off the feds, I know.

Years ago , when I was young and so were the computers, I, uh,

well let me put it this way. I rang the doorbell of the CIA and ran.

Took a bit to clear it up. Not too fun in the end. If the fed wants you, they

can easily get you. It may take some time but there are tracks. The Voice mentioned

it a few times that they were looking at new software. It's a welcome change and I hope

the server stays up with no spammers creating havoc.

The Voice is the voice of the people and even though there's some good mud throwing

you would not believe the people I know that check it everyday. They look for news, info,

whatever. This area NEEDS the Voice to provide the people with a place to vent and supply

input in an otherwise mundane world.

And to that......

I hoist a pint !!!

If you really want to know what it's like to tick off the feds, I know.

Years ago , when I was young and so were the computers, I, uh,

well let me put it this way. I rang the doorbell of the CIA and ran.

Took a bit to clear it up. Not too fun in the end. If the fed wants you, they

can easily get you. It may take some time but there are tracks. The Voice mentioned

it a few times that they were looking at new software. It's a welcome change and I hope

the server stays up with no spammers creating havoc.

The Voice is the voice of the people and even though there's some good mud throwing

you would not believe the people I know that check it everyday. They look for news, info,

whatever. This area NEEDS the Voice to provide the people with a place to vent and supply

input in an otherwise mundane world.

And to that......

I hoist a pint !!!

So you are saying that at that time you were a "N00B"?

No BTK....

Actually I was working with a relatively harmless piece of software and used a few unique features.

Believe it or not it was a diagnostic package. That's all I'm allowed to say about it.

Like Desi said to Lucy....

"You got some splaining to do."

I explained everything and that's about it.

However at the time, I was amazed at how easy it was.

I doubt the FBI shut it down for that. It is a Federal Offense to threaten the lives of the President or Vice President. Anyone making such threats would be in huge trouble. But BCvoice is fully protected under the Constitution of The United States - FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!

You mean there are still people in this sorry liberal town that believe in the constitution?? WOW! I thought I was one of the last conservatives left around here! And thats why this place is going to hell in a hand basket!

The FBI have more important things to worry about than BCVoice.

Covering up,ignoring, justifying the Crimes of Democrats takes up most of thier time.

The rest of thier time is spent investigating 40 year old cases against whites while ignoring more current crimes commited by Blacks and other Democrats.

Leave the Frequently Bought Individuals alone, they are only doing the job necessary to protect thier pensions. (and lives)

Archived