help in finding Scott Knapp and Chris Lafever - roofers

Guest the crown

Guest the crown

ANy help would be greatly appreciated in finding the whereabouts of these 2 crooked guys - combined they did a terrible job on my roof and I have had to have constant repairs over the last 2 years - Chris has CAL Construction - beware if either of these guys show up to try and sell you a new roof or gutters - its the season already for them to be making the rounds lining up jobs - any leads greatly appreciated so I can try to make them correct the situation - thanks

Guest Guest
ANy help would be greatly appreciated in finding the whereabouts of these 2 crooked guys - combined they did a terrible job on my roof and I have had to have constant repairs over the last 2 years - Chris has CAL Construction - beware if either of these guys show up to try and sell you a new roof or gutters - its the season already for them to be making the rounds lining up jobs - any leads greatly appreciated so I can try to make them correct the situation - thanks

call the attorney genrals office - as the office has filed suit against them.

Guest the crown

scott is not part of knapp roofing - the ones that the ag office is after - thats the problem - chris lafever is also running below radar - can't believe that there are not more people out there that have been scammed by them - without an address, they can't help -

Archived