Name Gay logo At New Massey Rest. In Press

Guest Council Watcher

Guest Council Watcher

New rest. opening downtown today by Massey and his GAY partner. Will Ryan be there waving the GAY FLAG. Is this MORE economic development? What direction are we going in?

Guest Guest
New rest. opening downtown today by Massey and his GAY partner. Will Ryan be there waving the GAY FLAG. Is this MORE economic development? What direction are we going in?

You seem to have alot of issues around "gay" stuff. Are you sure you don't have some latent feelings about this kind of stuff?

Guest Tranquil Patron

The new restaurant and bar is a welcome place in an area of the city where crime and drugs have been prevalent.

Tranquil has a nice atmosphere and ambiance. Who cares who owns it? They must be doing something right. They have a great place.

Be happy for these new businesses cropping up in the area.

Guest Guest
The new restaurant and bar is a welcome place in an area of the city where crime and drugs have been prevalent.

Tranquil has a nice atmosphere and ambiance. Who cares who owns it? They must be doing something right. They have a great place.

Be happy for these new businesses cropping up in the area.

How does a new restaurant combat crime and drug trafficking?

I'm happy someone took the plunge and opened up a nice business in that area. The downtown is getting so much attention by investors/developers and prices of properties are going up and up. Hopefully Center City, the neighborhood next to Downtown is next in line for revival.

It would be great if a few investors/developers bought a block of homes, fixed them up and sold them to nice families. Then they buy up the next block and do the same. If this were to continue, you could have a totally different neighborhood. Might sound like a stretch to some, but it's happened in many other cities. I know it's happening right now in a very dismal/poor suburb of Portland and most of it was done by only two dedicated developers!

Guest Guest
DELETED

Your momma made a bad decision by;

a) not having an abortion

B) smoking crack when she was pregnant

c) allowing her downs syndrome son on the computer

d) all the above

answer; d - all of the above

Guest Guest

ill bet its a hit with the senior center! Ryan should be prooud to belong to the gat community!

Lets see how many fund raisers he has there, ill bet theres more getting raised than funds for him!

Gobble de goop Matty Boy!

Guest Eater

The food is great!

Good service....food was served in a timely fashion....what else could you ask for?

Who cares who owns it? Sean and Loren have made this bar a great place to enjoy your evening and night.

How many of these gay clubs opened and closed, I can count can you?

Yeah this brings economic development downtown just like a Broome Developmental!

If places such as this are to be what Binghamton is to build on GOD HELP US! It all started with a Mayor folks!

Guest Guest

I see the new restaurant is around the corner from the Dixie Hotel, maybe 100 feet away.

That's nice.

Will sex offenders have a special discount certain evenings?

60710042f28826d133bec69001bcfed8e16d4a21b062f74d3a25541f4b5874e3f80a5f99.jpg

Yup, I'm going to rush right down there at night for dinner....

I see Mr. Massey delusions are similar to Matt Ryan's:

"Binghamton’s real-estate is affordable, and the downtown sector is gaining vitality, featuring more and more stores and foot traffic, students and artists,” said Massey, who is also married to Couch. “The activity in the heart of the urban core is now starting to spread into the rest of the Center City neighborhood, and we’re hoping that it reaches Tranquil Bar & Bistro. "

I would love to have some actual proof of this foot traffic, vitality, and more and more stores because for each one that opens about two close...

Guest Guest

"Binghamton’s real-estate is affordable", says Councilman Massey.

Well, maybe that is because your etablishment shares a parking lot with a sex offender warehouse 100 feet away!!!!

Thank Tim Grippen and Opportunities for Broome for that "affordable housing". Nothing like a hotspot of sex offenders to keep prices down.

If Chasz. Parker and the Rescue Mission of Syracuse get their way and open another homeless shelter in Binghamton prices will continue to stay "affordable " as the quality of life here plummets.

BTW, why is the Rescue Mission saying it is already serving Binghamton? Where they already approved for their homeless shelter? I thought they still needed approval?

http://www.rmsyr.org/Binghamton/Main_Page.htm

Guest Guest
Homosexuals and pedophiles are like kissing cousins.

They're not too far apart on the genetic perversion table.

You are a rotten, dispicable POS.

Guest Guest

Sean can now invite to dinner the new homeless people the Rescue Mission is bringing to town add to our vibrant economy. He can thank them for keeping property values low.

I see the new restaurant is around the corner from the Dixie Hotel, maybe 100 feet away.

That's nice.

Will sex offenders have a special discount certain evenings?

60710042f28826d133bec69001bcfed8e16d4a21b062f74d3a25541f4b5874e3f80a5f99.jpg

Yup, I'm going to rush right down there at night for dinner....

I see Mr. Massey delusions are similar to Matt Ryan's:

"Binghamton’s real-estate is affordable, and the downtown sector is gaining vitality, featuring more and more stores and foot traffic, students and artists,” said Massey, who is also married to Couch. “The activity in the heart of the urban core is now starting to spread into the rest of the Center City neighborhood, and we’re hoping that it reaches Tranquil Bar & Bistro. "

I would love to have some actual proof of this foot traffic, vitality, and more and more stores because for each one that opens about two close...

Guest Guest
You need to be a little more tolerant and a lot less hateful there, fella.

Nope, not one iota.

Neanderthal's like yourself have no business breathing our air.

Archived