To the UE mom who has never used a garbage can

Guest Bristle Broom

Guest Bristle Broom

This goes to the UE mom who drops her kids off to school every day. I wont mention the intersection where it happens either.

I have seen you morning after morning tossing your cig butts out the window. On Friday, I saw your best perfromance yet. You literally opened your door at the stop sign, and dumped your entire ashtray. Besides having a nasty smoking habit, you are a loser, piece of trash litter bug. You had no guilt in doing what you did. Holy cow, I wish I had a TOW missle on my shoulder. I would have annihilated your minivan. I was floored.

You must smoke 2 packs a day. Well, you and your kids that is.

Here's a few suggestions:

1. Get a garbage can and learn how to twist the cherry off the cig when you are done. Then throw the but in the garbage can.

2. You smoke so obviously you buy them somewhere. Dump your ashtray at whatever gas station, or smokin joes you by from. They have garbage cans all over the place. Stop at a car wash and use their trash receptacles. My point is don't throw it on the ground. If you looked real hard, you would see a garbage can 5 feet away from any gas pump you use.

The birds that will eat the butts are worth more than you. The worst part is your kids are forced to smoke with you. There's no way with that many butts on the ground that you could ever refrain from smoking with your kid in the car. You're a loser.

If it wasn't for medication stopping me, I could have caved in your head with a 2x4. And walked away.

I'd bet your husband (if you're still married), is proud of you.

Guest Guest
This goes to the UE mom who drops her kids off to school every day. I wont mention the intersection where it happens either.

I have seen you morning after morning tossing your cig butts out the window. On Friday, I saw your best perfromance yet. You literally opened your door at the stop sign, and dumped your entire ashtray. Besides having a nasty smoking habit, you are a loser, piece of trash litter bug. You had no guilt in doing what you did. Holy cow, I wish I had a TOW missle on my shoulder. I would have annihilated your minivan. I was floored.

1. Get a garbage can and learn how to twist the cherry off the cig when you are done. Then throw the but in the garbage can.

2. You smoke so obviously you buy them somewhere. Dump your ashtray at whatever gas station, or smokin joes you by from. They have garbage cans all over the place. Stop at a car wash and use their trash receptacles. My point is don't throw it on the ground. If you looked real hard, you would see a garbage can 5 feet away from any gas pump you use.

The birds that will eat the butts are worth more than you. The worst part is your kids are forced to smoke with you. There's no way with that many butts on the ground that you could ever refrain from smoking with your kid in the car. You're a loser.

If it wasn't for medication stopping me, I could have caved in your head with a 2x4. And walked away.

Post the license plate number.

Guest Solomon

I love your post, and I couldn't agree more. To anyone who smokes, go ahead and smoke your brains out if you like. I know it's hard to quit, but don't make me smell it, don't make your kids breathe that poison, and STOP LITTERING THE GROUND WITH YOUR DISGUSTING CIGARETTE BUTTS!!! That "just one butt" I see you so casually toss out your car window every day multiplies pretty quickly when there are hundreds (thousands?) of you who make it your routine. Use a damn ashtray!!!

Post the license plate number.

That would requre courage.

Guest disgusted
I smoke, but never toss the butts out the window...it's not tough to keep some plastic bags in your car or garage, and dumb the ashtray when it's needed, then put it right in the garbage.

Dumping an ashtray elsewhere is absolutely disgusting.

Another example of white trash women in Broome County! We should sterilize those lazy losers! She's probably on food stamps, and her kids are probably troublemakers in school. Why does our society pay for these losers to breed and produce more losers? Is it to keep keep jobs open inthe prison system? I hate human scum!!! Follow her home one day, and I'd be willing to smoke ten packs just to dump the butts on her whitetrash doorstep. But then she probably wouldn't even care.

Guest Guest
Let's have all your license plates and address then.

All I asked for was a plate number, not the address. If acrime is committed, there is no reason the person should not expect to be embarrassed by this. If you are in public, there is no reason to expect privacy if you are committing a crime. There is also no LEGAL way that I know of for a person to connect a plate with an address.

Guest Guest
All I asked for was a plate number, not the address. If acrime is committed, there is no reason the person should not expect to be embarrassed by this. If you are in public, there is no reason to expect privacy if you are committing a crime. There is also no LEGAL way that I know of for a person to connect a plate with an address.

Go to broome county lerks office. You can run any plate you want and find out who it belongs to.

There's a fee associated with it but you can still access it. PIs do it all day long when they investigate.

Guest slowpoke

Do you KNOW for a fact the she even knows about BCVOICE? drop her a note that tell her where she can find this written about her. I do agree with you 100%, but if she can't read it, we are posting without reason......

Guest You wimp

QUOTE (Bristle Broom @ Mar 8 2008, 06:24 PM)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dumping an ashtray on the ground is a disgusting habit and should not be tolerated.

Almost as disgusting as your habit of posting anonymous internet threats of launching missles and caving a womans head in with a two by four, when in fact, you watched this and did... nothing. "Oh, if it weren't for my darned medications, I'd have..."

Yeah right. What are you taking, spine dissolving pills?

Here's a suggestion for you..instead of rushing to your computer behind the closed curtains you were probably just peeking through, to rant and whine and complain and threaten a person who will probably never see it, try growing some cajones, get off your lazy butt and calmly tell this woman, "I saw what you did and I have your plate number. You can pick them back up now, or you can pick them up later when the police make you, before paying your fine for littering. It's up to you."

And then have the spine to back up what you said if she doesn't pick them up. I've had to do that several times now after catching people dumping their trash on our road. Usually they grumble and pick it up. If they don't, the State Police see that they do.

But you won't do that, will you. You'd rather be one of the "whiners and carpers and complainers without having to do actually DO anything about it myselfers." You're worse than she is.

You're wife/hubby, if you have one, must be so proud. :rolleyes:

Archived