drugs

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

What is the problem with kids and drugs these days. Maine Endwell High School just had two tenth grade students smoking marijuana in the boys bathroom at school. how bad is that, that they did it in school the smell of the school was ridiculous after. what is it with teens and drugs these days?

What is the problem with kids and drugs these days. Maine Endwell High School just had two tenth grade students smoking marijuana in the boys bathroom at school. how bad is that, that they did it in school the smell of the school was ridiculous after. what is it with teens and drugs these days?

They do as they see, not as they are told.

Teens do as they see.

Guest Guest

That is absolutely horrendous that two students were caught smoking in the boys room. Back in the old days we used to go across the street in the trees by the little creek. Or if someone had a car we went that way. Even drive over to "Saigon". I recall, somewhat fuzzily, of scraping together a dollar to buy a joint. Damn those were the days!!!! If a majority of the students didn't get stoned on the way to school, they were certainly stoned by lunch. I really missed my senior year though.... I passed all my regents in eleventh grade and worked at IBM in 12th grade, those were the days.....

Guest Guest

Most likely their parents are part of the enormous "make pot legal" crowd that has a huge following here on BCV.

Hey, if it's ok for Mom and Dad....

The problem is there aren't enough bars around here. Also there aren't enough strip joints. On top of all this there's not enough people around here to distribute fake ideas. So considering you need an ID to drink, smoke cigarettes, and get into the limited amount of clubs, kids turn to weed (the old fashioned drug :D ). You can't blame them because you can grow the sh!t in your back yard :blink:

Guest been there
Most likely their parents are part of the enormous "make pot legal" crowd that has a huge following here on BCV.

Hey, if it's ok for Mom and Dad....

nominee: dumbest post ever.

Guest Guest
The problem is there aren't enough bars around here. Also there aren't enough strip joints. On top of all this there's not enough people around here to distribute fake ideas. So considering you need an ID to drink, smoke cigarettes, and get into the limited amount of clubs, kids turn to weed (the old fashioned drug :D ). You can't blame them because you can grow the sh!t in your back yard :blink:

Better not grow it on your property!!!! Ever see those Helicoptors flying over in the warmer months! They are equipped with infra-red technology which can locate pot plants being grown!! BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING!!!

Last night I took a walk outside to find a bunch of boys hanging out on my corner. A car came by, stopped, things were exchanged and the car took off. Shortly after that the car came back and they did the same thing. As I was walking the grandfather of one of the boys came out on his porch. I mentioned that he had a good bunch of hooligans hanging around and he laughed. I told him he shouldn't laugh. He asked if there was a problem. I told told him yes. Anytime I see a car do a drive by and a hand-off there's a problem. No I don't think they were exchanging milk money either. These were high school aged guys.

They hang out anywhere from 4 to 8 and usually end up in the park and believe me they're not playing ball either.

Let me put it this way. Drugs are rampant throughout Broome County. Many parents don't think there's anything wrong with pot. If they only knew what their kids were really into.

Better not grow it on your property!!!! Ever see those Helicoptors flying over in the warmer months! They are equipped with infra-red technology which can locate pot plants being grown!! BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING!!!

They do it even in the late fall when it gets pretty cold in my neighborhood :blink:

Guest Joel Joehanson

My kids do not smoke weed lik I did in High School, Thet are into Pharma parties. Along with all of their freinds they take pills for medicine chest and throw them in a bowl and take a hand full and wash them down with what booze trhey can steal. My son says he gets a great buzz sound fun to me :rolleyes:

Guest guest
My kids do not smoke weed lik I did in High School, Thet are into Pharma parties. Along with all of their freinds they take pills for medicine chest and throw them in a bowl and take a hand full and wash them down with what booze trhey can steal. My son says he gets a great buzz sound fun to me :rolleyes:

One of Broomes finest right there. :blink:

Guest Guest

"these days" .... ummmm ... I believe this has been going on for the past 50 years.

It was probably your generation who started it actually (depending on your age), spurred on by the wholesome upbringing of the Great Generation. Great Americans who raised a millions of drugged out hippies and misguided morons who went on to plant the seeds of destruction of our once great nation.

With any luck, those kids in that bathroom will go on to fix what their parents and grandparent ruined.

Archived