Always agree with AFC

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Try agreeing with him. Agree and embellish his statements.

Use " ....the Catholic Church doesn't go far enough on (what ever idea)......"

Steal every thought and make them your own. Use your free will that everyone of us have but aren't suppose to use because a crazy Catholic told you not too.

Treat him as he treats us!

Guest Guest
Try agreeing with him. Agree and embellish his statements.

Use " ....the Catholic Church doesn't go far enough on (what ever idea)......"

Steal every thought and make them your own. Use your free will that everyone of us have but aren't suppose to use because a crazy Catholic told you not too.

Treat him as he treats us!

I AGREE AFC IS AN IDIOT

Guest Satan

Seriously, the guy is not well. I'll be the first to admit having had great fun poking at him. But recently, it has become very clear the guy is on the verge of a melt down. And how can we be sure he might not snap completely and possibly do physical harm to other people? The guy has started posting poop pictures! Combine that with the religious fanaticism he apparently has, and it is just a matter of time before the guy loses the thin thread of sanity he is currently clutching.

I already have a good method for dealing with him. I don't respond to his posts or post anything directly to him. People always say they are going to stop egging him on, but time and time again they fall for the same bs. Watch him come on here and post something to me. I won't respond. If you all are as sick of him as you say, then try my strategy. It works.

Guest Knight of Darkness
Seriously, the guy is not well. I'll be the first to admit having had great fun poking at him. But recently, it has become very clear the guy is on the verge of a melt down. And how can we be sure he might not snap completely and possibly do physical harm to other people? The guy has started posting poop pictures! Combine that with the religious fanaticism he apparently has, and it is just a matter of time before the guy loses the thin thread of sanity he is currently clutching.

Agreed, those dirty diaper pictures were way over the top.

Please tell me you're joking.

Well, this one particular poster, SATAN, has a fantasy of people who "soil" their pants. Or has some type of hangup on it. I don't know. So I said he ought to have his mommy go change his diapers. I posted this fake picture of a dirty diaper to reinforce my message. Since that diaper clad liar really can't spar with me on anything else, he uses things like that to the max. It is just your typical diversionary tactic. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, this one particular poster, SATAN, has a fantasy of people who "soil" their pants. Or has some type of hangup on it. I don't know. So I said he ought to have his mommy go change his diapers. I posted this fake picture of a dirty diaper to reinforce my message. Since that diaper clad liar really can't spare with me on anything else, he uses things like that to the max. It is just your typical diversionary tactic. :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's like the teacher from Peanuts!

Agreed! i always say that i am not going to post to him anymore and then he says something outrageous and i give in because he makes me soooo mad. But i too am going to restrain myself. I asked Billy to do a poll to ban him - majority rule. But he wont. So i am just going to pretend that he does not exist on the board anymore. I dont like people who use fanaticism to harm others - especially when it is in "the name of the lord!"

Guest Satan
Please tell me you're joking.

It is no joke. The guy actually went out of his way to locate a picture of a dirty diaper and then posted it.

And he wonders why no one will listen to him. :blink:

The guy is not well. Seriously.

Guest Satan

Oh, yeah. And he actually started responding to me as if I were ACTUALLY Satan. I had to explain to him that using a name on a website does not mean the person using it is one and the same. Between that and the dirty diaper picture, I figured it was time to step away from the nutcase. :unsure:

Guest Guest
It is no joke. The guy actually went out of his way to locate a picture of a dirty diaper and then posted it.

And he wonders why no one will listen to him. :blink:

The guy is not well. Seriously.

It was a fake dirty diaper, ignorant.

Guest Guest
Oh, yeah. And he actually started responding to me as if I were ACTUALLY Satan. I had to explain to him that using a name on a website does not mean the person using it is one and the same. Between that and the dirty diaper picture, I figured it was time to step away from the nutcase. :unsure:

First, grow up. You are the one that has the fetish about people soiling their pants! :blink:

How can you even joke about using that name? That is the same kind of mentality that gets people into trouble when they use that awful Ouija board. "It's no harm" :rolleyes: You're the nut case for even associating yourself, in anyway, with that terrible name. You are not well. In addition, get out from under those false teachings.

Agreed! i always say that i am not going to post to him anymore and then he says something outrageous and i give in because he makes me soooo mad. But i too am going to restrain myself. I asked Billy to do a poll to ban him - majority rule. But he wont. So i am just going to pretend that he does not exist on the board anymore. I dont like people who use fanaticism to harm others - especially when it is in "the name of the lord!"

Why, in God's name (pun intended), would you expect Billy to ban AFC? He's a major draw to this site... check the number of posts and views on his threads. If you don't like it, I "practice what you preach"...don't read it. It's a big board. For the most part, I stay off of AFC's threads and he stays off of mine...once in a blue moon we'll run into each other...but mostly, neither one of us cares what the other has to say. We have a big playground here kids... if you don't like the slide, move to the swings!

Guest Guest
It was a fake dirty diaper, ignorant.

Above post is from AFC, who has stopped posting under his name since Jon caught him in a HUGE lie. :lol:

Guest Guest
First, grow up. You are the one that has the fetish about people soiling their pants! :blink:

How can you even joke about using that name? That is the same kind of mentality that gets people into trouble when they use that awful Ouija board. "It's no harm" :rolleyes: You're the nut case for even associating yourself, in anyway, with that terrible name. You are not well. In addition, get out from under those false teachings.

The above is brought to you by AFC. He has stopped posting under his name today, ever since Jon snagged him in a HUGE lie!

:lol:

Guest Guest

Translation by AFC: Someone told ME to grow up and indicated I probably soil my pants. I immediately searched the internet for a picture of a dirty diaper, posted it, and since then have accused the other person of having a "fetish."

:blink:

Sleepless - is that not what i said that i decided to do? I believe that i said that one time i asked billy to poll to ban him (not becuase i wanted him gone forever but because i though it would be humbling for him to see that his posts are not appreciated by most- maybe make him more liked), but then (as i realized that i think he LIKES being DISLIKED), as was stated, i just decided to ignore him. If that is not what you got out of the thread, then perhaps you should read it again. I do not expect bill to ban him - i was just annoyed.

Guest Guest

The catholic church should ban him. Maybe they already have -- that's probably why he is here posting so much. No one in "real" life will even talk to him.

Guest Guest
The above is brought to you by AFC. He has stopped posting under his name today, ever since Jon snagged him in a HUGE lie!

:lol:

I have problems logging in. Ask the moderators. Wasn't snagged in any lie, but I snagged Jon! :lol:

Archived