Always agree with AFC

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
Translation by AFC: Someone told ME to grow up and indicated I probably soil my pants. I immediately searched the internet for a picture of a dirty diaper, posted it, and since then have accused the other person of having a "fetish."

:blink:

You brought it up.

Guest Guest
I have problems logging in. Ask the moderators. Wasn't snagged in any lie, but I snagged Jon! :lol:

Do yourself a favor, and look up the word "DELUSIONAL!"

Guest Guest
You brought it up.

You brought up God (more than once). Do you have a God fetish?

You brought up Carlo Rossi wine. Do you have a Carlo Rossi fetish?

You brought up the catechism. Do you have a catechism fetish?

You keep using the word "fetish." Do you have a fetish for fetish?

<_<

Sleepless - is that not what i said that i decided to do? I believe that i said that one time i asked billy to poll to ban him (not becuase i wanted him gone forever but because i though it would be humbling for him to see that his posts are not appreciated by most- maybe make him more liked), but then (as i realized that i think he LIKES being DISLIKED), as was stated, i just decided to ignore him. If that is not what you got out of the thread, then perhaps you should read it again. I do not expect bill to ban him - i was just annoyed.

I totally understood your post sweetheart, and I wasn't giving you any crap... but just don't read it! Do you ever see me posting on the local political threads or the religious ones? Answer is no...it doesn't interest me, so I stay away. Plenty of other stuff on the board. In AFC's defense, on the old board I ran a thread about the mysterious disappearance of paper clips, and pm'd him and asked him to join in on the hunt, which he willfully did!

Guest Guest
I totally understood your post sweetheart, and I wasn't giving you any crap... but just don't read it! Do you ever see me posting on the local political threads or the religious ones? Answer is no...it doesn't interest me, so I stay away. Plenty of other stuff on the board. In AFC's defense, on the old board I ran a thread about the mysterious disappearance of paper clips, and pm'd him and asked him to join in on the hunt, which he willfully did!

Wow! He joined in a paper clip thread! Well, now that I am aware of that great deed, I will certainly forgive his slimy comments about "prots" and how everyone but catholics are going to hell. <_<

So I guess Im not the only one that avoids those threads.

Guest Guest
So I guess Im not the only one that avoids those threads.

But sometimes it is so hard not to look. It's like when you have dog crap on your shoe. Ya just gotta wipe it off!

But sometimes it is so hard not to look. It's like when you have dog crap on your shoe. Ya just gotta wipe it off!
Yea they are kinda like a train wreck, ya know its comming and ya know its gonna be a disaster but ya just cant help but watch.

Yea they are kinda like a train wreck, ya know its comming and ya know its gonna be a disaster but ya just cant help but watch.

It's like driving by an accident on the highway...you don't want to look, but you just can't help it!

Archived