Obama Stimulus

Guest Guest

I guess the idiot that keeps replying to your post thinks that banks and customers that lied on their apps will just come forward and admit that they lied...I am pretty sure it is illegal to lie on a credit app. The poster willnever get it...he lacks the common sense and intelligence to understand.

Agreed. I couldn't figure out what he or she was thinking. But, using terminology like "bitch" with me leads me to believe it's a she.

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
Apology accepted but definitely not necessary. Agreed...blame the lenders. Certainly, though, many never should have stepped foot in the bank. We can't ignore the many other conditions that generally lead to shortcomings, though. Thinks like the ever-increasing costs of Medicare and Medicaid, a growing federal beuracracy, and the rising cost of eduction.

They may never have stepped foot in the lenders office if they weren't offering "0 down loans" and "interest only mortgages". ;)

Guest Guest
Agreed. I couldn't figure out what he or she was thinking. But, using terminology like "bitch" with me leads me to believe it's a she.

Yeah - these banks lend money solely on what people write on the loan apps. They don't try and confirm the information. Why should they? It's only money.

Guest Guest

I thought it was a guy who could not read your user name...anyways...the person will never get it....although I am not sue who they blame for the situation are you?

Yeah - these banks lend money solely on what people write on the loan apps. They don't try and confirm the information. Why should they? It's only money.

Yep. I read that above too.

Guest Guest
LOL

The youtube facts.

You more stupid then I imagined.

Idiot if you watch it you will see democrats speaking about the subject, there are clips of several speaking at the hearings. I guess that if you think it was not real then "you more stupid then I imagined".

Guest Guest
Idiot if you watch it you will see democrats speaking about the subject, there are clips of several speaking at the hearings. I guess that if you think it was not real then "you more stupid then I imagined".

OK - I'll ask again - where did he get his info from?

Guest Guest
I thought it was a guy who could not read your user name...anyways...the person will never get it....although I am not sue who they blame for the situation are you?

Greed

They tend to blame Bush. Everything is Bush's fault. If it weren't for that George Bush, we would have no recession, no war, no enemies, blah blah blah. Not that the guy didn't have his shortcomings but for some reason they love to hate the man. But, many blogging here don't know who to blame. They just support Obama. And, let's admit, the guy is a really good speaker...with the telepromter.

Guest Guest
OK - I'll ask again - where did he get his info from?

OMG...this is so sad....do you get that those people are government representatives...do you think maybe the have taken the time to research and study the situations and maybe just maybe unlike you...know what they are talking about.....you need to see a doctor..you are a very sick person when reality seems to escape you.

Guest Guest
They tend to blame Bush. Everything is Bush's fault. If it weren't for that George Bush, we would have no recession, no war, no enemies, blah blah blah. Not that the guy didn't have his shortcomings but for some reason they love to hate the man. But, many blogging here don't know who to blame. They just support Obama. And, let's admit, the guy is a really good speaker...with the telepromter.

True....very true....I for one like Bush...I didn't agree with everything but non the less like him. I am weary of smooth talkers though and I think that is why Obama scares me so much. It is sad that even in small venues he NEEDS his teleprompter. Do you think that is his version of a security blanket?

Guest Guest

Gee Dick, I thought you saw the larger picture. I feel like I wasted my time debating you. Obama will be in office 7 weeks this Tuesday and people are blaming him for something that started back in December of 2007.

I guess you are a little biased in your thought process.

I've studied both sides of the equation and have formed my own conclusion using free thought and cognitive thinking.

I guess I overestimated your ability.

True....very true....I for one like Bush...I didn't agree with everything but non the less like him. I am weary of smooth talkers though and I think that is why Obama scares me so much. It is sad that even in small venues he NEEDS his teleprompter. Do you think that is his version of a security blanket?

We agree on many levels. I honestly think that he's leaning way too much on his advisors, which I truly believe include real true leftists like Bill Ayers. That is what scares me. And, the fact that he is a smooth talker and is so charismatic. People aren't looking at what is really going on here. Back to the teleprompter, I honestly think the leftists in the obscure background are beginning to run the show and he's moving so quickly on things that he needs to keep pace with all the BS through the teleprompter. If he was truly making the decisions and took time to think about what he's doing, he wouldn't need it. He cannot speak his own language. What do you think?

Guest Guest
Gee Dick, I thought you saw the larger picture. I feel like I wasted my time debating you. Obama will be in office 7 weeks this Tuesday and people are blaming him for something that started back in December of 2007.

I've studied both sides of the equation and have formed my own conclusion using free thought and cognitive thinking.

It was the democrats who let this situation become what it has....nobody said Obama cused the mortgage crisis....do you even folow the posts? Yes..the topic is Obama stimulus...but when narrowed down to mortgage crisis it is being explained as to why they are getting this bailout...I think you need a tutor to help you follow along here.

Guest Guest
We agree on many levels. I honestly think that he's leaning way too much on his advisors, which I truly believe include real true leftists like Bill Ayers. That is what scares me. And, the fact that he is a smooth talker and is so charismatic. People aren't looking at what is really going on here. Back to the teleprompter, I honestly think the leftists in the obscure background are beginning to run the show and he's moving so quickly on things that he needs to keep pace with all the BS through the teleprompter. If he was truly making the decisions and took time to think about what he's doing, he wouldn't need it. He cannot speak his own language. What do you think?

I think he was no where near ready to be president. He stated last week that he is tired and is overwhelmed. Overwhelmed does not give Americans the confidence they need to believe in a president. I think he is a puppet with many democrats and left-siders puling the strings.

Sorry but I can't keep track of who is who without names. Let's continue with the debate, shall we? Do you really think I'm wrong about blaming Bush and loving Obama? Let's face it, the stock market is at its' lowest level since 1997 and all the tabloids have the Obama family on their covers. Michelle Obama's muscles, the kids, etc. Oprah recently state that because of Obama, families are now sitting down at the dinner table together. Tell me, I'd like to hear. He has been in office for 7 weeks. Nearly 1/2 of the jobs lost since the beginning of this recession have been since he's been in office. Does that mean anything? We're sure to lose perhaps 1/2 million more this week after Friday's dismal day on Wall St. And, by the way, I was adamately opposed to Bush's bailout of the banks as well. That and his refusal to do anything about gasoline and the border. But, now I'm getting off topic.

I think he was no where near ready to be president. He stated last week that he is tired and is overwhelmed. Overwhelmed does not give Americans the confidence they need to believe in a president. I think he is a puppet with many democrats and left-siders puling the strings.

VERY good point.

Guest Guest
It was the democrats who let this situation become what it has....nobody said Obama cused the mortgage crisis....do you even folow the posts? Yes..the topic is Obama stimulus...but when narrowed down to mortgage crisis it is being explained as to why they are getting this bailout...I think you need a tutor to help you follow along here.

It's obvious your ability was never overestimated. You still can't produce facts, but I have.

It's obvious your ability was never overestimated. You still can't produce facts, but I have.

Oh really. Where? Are you still on proving how many Americans stepped into a bank in the last 8 years who were totally unqualified for a loan?

@

Ok, ok. Enough already. Good night. Dick needs to get up early to look for some action...in the job market, that is. Wish me luck. Hopefully, this stimulus will come through...but I won't hold my breath.

Guest Guest
Sorry but I can't keep track of who is who without names. Let's continue with the debate, shall we? Do you really think I'm wrong about blaming Bush and loving Obama? Let's face it, the stock market is at its' lowest level since 1997 and all the tabloids have the Obama family on their covers. Michelle Obama's muscles, the kids, etc. Oprah recently state that because of Obama, families are now sitting down at the dinner table together. Tell me, I'd like to hear. He has been in office for 7 weeks. Nearly 1/2 of the jobs lost since the beginning of this recession have been since he's been in office. Does that mean anything? We're sure to lose perhaps 1/2 million more this week after Friday's dismal day on Wall St. And, by the way, I was adamately opposed to Bush's bailout of the banks as well. That and his refusal to do anything about gasoline and the border. But, now I'm getting off topic.

And wasn't it under Bush that the market was at its high...over 13,000 if I recall! Okay...so where are the statistics and studies and numbers on Oprahs statement that families are sitting down at the dinner table together? Facts please...PROOF please? And is it ALL famiies..white families, hispanic families, black families....just how did she come up with this...did she go door to dor everynight during dinner to check and see that families are indeed sitting down together for dinner in record numbers? My god how amazing Obama has brought families together.. I never heard that...that is the most amazing fact I have read tonight.

And wasn't it under Bush that the market was at its high...over 13,000 if I recall! Okay...so where are the statistics and studies and numbers on Oprahs statement that families are sitting down at the dinner table together? Facts please...PROOF please? And is it ALL famiies..white families, hispanic families, black families....just how did she come up with this...did she go door to dor everynight during dinner to check and see that families are indeed sitting down together for dinner in record numbers? My god how amazing Obama has brought families together.. I never heard that...that is the most amazing fact I have read tonight.

LOL! I LOVE IT!!!

@

Guest Guest
Ok, ok. Enough already. Good night. Dick needs to get up early to look for some action...in the job market, that is. Wish me luck. Hopefully, this stimulus will come through...but I won't hold my breath.

Have a good night. Good luck tomorrow on the job front. At least that person gives us some good laughs for the night.

@

:lol: rocco, is that you posting under "guest"?

@

Archived