Was it worth it?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

WHY? WHY? WHY? wouild a public figure risk everything for a piece of DELETED. Can anyone be that desperate? What could possibly be worth giving up everything? I must be missing out on something because I have never had sex that was so good that I would be willing to give up everything I worked all my life for. What about you?

Guest Guest

Politicians enjoyed high priced call girls is a long tradition in this country. It's nothing new.

Back before tabloid TV was around, reporters did tattle on naughty pols.

Now the trick is to just not get caught.DAC5E8

Guest Guest

Why a public political figure? How about why would ANYONE risk losing their family, children, friends, etc. for a piece? It never leaves anyone unscathed and the scars are permanent.

Guest Guest

I would call it the euphoria caused by power... it makes you think you can do whatever you want.

Look at our local star politico, Tommyboy. There maybe rumors of some sexual tryst and I couldn't really blame him after looking at his lovely wife. But he has done so much for our area that we don't care (sic).

Here is where it all happened:

http://www.newsday.com/news/opinion/ny-emp...31.photogallery

http://www.newsday.com/news/opinion/ny-emp...31.photogallery

Guest Guest

And don’t forget, the real loser in all of this is the people of New York. Spitzer’s fall clears a path to the Governor’s mansion for the vengeful, mean Andrew Cuomo, another prince of a chap. Like the ad goes, I Love New York… It’s a Great Vacation. The unspoken subtext for anybody who has ever lived here, is, “but I wouldn’t want to live there.” Governor Spitzer is a good example of the kind of leadership, from either party in New York, that has made it that way.

Guest Guest
WHY? WHY? WHY? wouild a public figure risk everything for a piece of a$$. Can anyone be that desperate? What could possibly be worth giving up everything? I must be missing out on something because I have never had sex that was so good that I would be willing to give up everything I worked all my life for. What about you?

Obviously when you reach that level in a political career, you begin to think you'll never get caught, that the "good 'ole boy network" has your back.

I'm sure this sort of thing goes on all the time. We just don't hear about it because they protect each other.

Wait and see if there's more fallout, more elected officials are outed. I'm expecting to see more as the weeks progress.

Now that this cat is out of the bag, the Feds will be very tenacious and go after all they can find. I'm sure Spitz wasn't the only elected official using those money laundering schemes. I doubt he concocted that on his own. Not that he wouldn't know how. I just don't think he would have had the time to do so.

I imagine his staff would have done the grunt work, and the political world is one big, incestous family. If it worked that well for awhile, no doubt the word would have gotten around.

But when you think about it, who better to know how to launder $ than a man who built a career on catching people doing that?

Guest Guest
Why a public political figure? How about why would ANYONE risk losing their family, children, friends, etc. for a piece? It never leaves anyone unscathed and the scars are permanent.

Agreed

I"caught" my husband cheating. All I can say is I hope what he got was worth what he gave up.

Guest curiosity

:blink:

$4,300

That's kinda steep; and there apparently was something she (WOULD NOT) do according to the wire tap. I for one want to know what that thing was (that she wouldn't do???) :huh:

Guest Guest
:blink:

$4,300

That's kinda steep; and there apparently was something she (WOULD NOT) do according to the wire tap. I for one want to know what that thing was (that she wouldn't do???) :huh:

It could have been a:

Dirty Sanchez.

Cleveland Steamer.

Box lunch.

Cincinnati Bowtie.

The list is endless.

Guest Guest

I wish I could buy stock in "Kristen" right now.

How long before she's hosting Saturday Night Live or announcing her new line of designer handbags?

Archived