First Friday Let Down

Guest Leslie

I'm sure the Garland Gallery is doing great busines with all the "foot traffic" from the Salvation Army. I see the guys hanging around out there without their laptops. Hasn't anybody told them they can use the Binghamton muni wifi system?

They'll never be able to get the wifi signal on that street. I've tried everyday this week and haven't been able to get it.

Guest Guest
They'll never be able to get the wifi signal on that street. I've tried everyday this week and haven't been able to get it.

You can't get it in front of the Metrocenter or in front of the Court House either.

Where can you get it?

The money will run out long before it works properly.

You can't get it in front of the Metrocenter or in front of the Court House either.

Where can you get it?

The money will run out long before it works properly.

The only place I found that it works loosely put OK is on Hawley in front of the parkig ramp the only problem is the NYSUCS signal and the HIA signal are stronger so my laptop goes there automaticly.

The only place I found that it works loosely put OK is on Hawley in front of the parkig ramp the only problem is the NYSUCS signal and the HIA signal are stronger so my laptop goes there automaticly.

The signal from the holiday inn works pretty much anywhere downtown, even in buildings.

There's nothing better than watching someone play the "Do You Know Who I Am?" card. I generally smile and say "no, who do you THINK you are?" :lol:

Reminds me of Nicky Serafini. I've never had anyone treat me the way he did. Arrogant chooch.

Guest Guest
The signal from the holiday inn works pretty much anywhere downtown, even in buildings.

Gee, we could have given the Holiday Inn the $100,000.

Can we advertise with Holiday Inn on their network?

Archived