Pro war Catholics

Guest Left the Church after Iraq

Why is AFC suddenly talking like Tarzan? "You sane?"

Also, when laughing at someone else, it is usually is best to laugh immediately after the person's post and PRIOR to going into the usual rambling, feeble logic. But I guess it doesn't matter -- either way AFC comes off as a bumbling idiot. Might as well let the simple-minded laugh, drool, and crap his pants if it makes him happy.

Satan, why are stuck on this crap thing? Is it some kind of turn on for you? Jeepers.

You call me an idiot? Who follows false teachings??????.......Who's the REAL idiot here? :lol:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

Dear AFC person of questionable mental capacity:

How many other Sons of Gods, before the birth of Christo share the exact same date of birth?

Or maybe you are one of those who thinks the earth is only 6000 years old or 12000 years... which is it?

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

I challenge your faith to watch this documentary.

How many other Sons of Gods, before the birth of Christo share the exact same date of birth?

Or maybe you are one of those who thinks the earth is only 6000 years old or 12000 years... which is it?

Waste of my time. I have come across that movie one time before. It wasn't worth watching..............................

Guest Guest

The duty to respect the dignity of each human being, in whose nature the image of the Creator is reflected, means in consequence that the person can not be disposed of at will. Those with greater political, technical, or economic power may not use that power to violate the rights of others who are less fortunate. Peace is based on respect for the rights of all. Conscious of this, the Church champions the fundamental rights of each person. In particular she promotes and defends respect for the life and the religious freedom of everyone. Respect for the right to life at every stage firmly establishes a principle of decisive importance: life is a gift which is not completely at the disposal of the subject. Similarly, the affirmation of the right to religious freedom places the human being in a relationship with a transcendent principle which withdraws him from human caprice. The right to life and to the free expression of personal faith in God is not subject to the power of man. Peace requires the establishment of a clear boundary between what is at man's disposal and what is not: in this way unacceptable intrusions into the patrimony of specifically human values will be avoided.

Guest South Mouth

It is long and I watched it. But with me it is just preaching to the choir

People will one day know the truth......I hope.

Iraq was not self defense. The UN said not to go in, the pope said not to go in. The inspectors on the ground said not to go in. We went in. You so called Christians will burn in hell.

Thanks for your unwarranted judgment, "god"

Everyone forgets about the 21 UN resolutions he violated in the mid nineties and we should have ATTACKED, because that would be in self defense and therefore justified. We should have went after him 5 years prior to this last war.

Guest Guest
The duty to respect the dignity of each human being, in whose nature the image of the Creator is reflected, means in consequence that the person can not be disposed of at will. Those with greater political, technical, or economic power may not use that power to violate the rights of others who are less fortunate. Peace is based on respect for the rights of all. Conscious of this, the Church champions the fundamental rights of each person. In particular she promotes and defends respect for the life and the religious freedom of everyone. Respect for the right to life at every stage firmly establishes a principle of decisive importance: life is a gift which is not completely at the disposal of the subject. Similarly, the affirmation of the right to religious freedom places the human being in a relationship with a transcendent principle which withdraws him from human caprice. The right to life and to the free expression of personal faith in God is not subject to the power of man. Peace requires the establishment of a clear boundary between what is at man's disposal and what is not: in this way unacceptable intrusions into the patrimony of specifically human values will be avoided.
AFC cannot contest this....

You don't represent them very well here either with your vitriol-laced comments and unwillingess to acknowledge that people are entitled to differing opinions.

Yes I do. People can discuss Christianity with me anytime. They just need to back up what they say is all. Otherwise, the words are empty. I don't stop people from their opinions.

Guest Guest

The U.S. is officially committed to what is called "low-intensity warfare"... If you read the definition of low-intensity conflict in army manuals and compare it with official definitions of "terrorism" in army manuals, or the U.S. Code, you find they're almost the same.

—Noam Chomsky, interview, Monthly Review[10]

The manual Military Operations in Low Intensity Conflict states:

Low intensity conflict is a political-military confrontation between contending states or groups ... [and] ranges from subversion to the use of armed force. It is waged by a combination of means, employing political, economic, informational, and military instruments....LIC operations...can advance US international goals such as the growth of freedom, democratic institutions, and free market economies....

US policy recognizes that indirect, rather than direct, applications of US military power are the most appropriate and cost-effective ways to achieve national goals in a LIC environment. The principal US military instrument in LIC is security assistance in the form of training, equipment, services and combat support. When LIC threatens friends and allies, the aim of security assistance is to ensure that their military institutions can provide security for their citizens and government.

The United States will also employ combat operations in exceptional circumstances when it cannot protect its national interests by other means. When a US response is called for, it must be in accordance with the principles of international and domestic law. These principles affirm the inherent right of states to use force in individual or collective self-defense against armed attack.[4]

Guest Guest
Yes I do. People can discuss Christianity with me anytime. They just need to back up what they say is all. Otherwise, the words are empty. I don't stop people from their opinions.

HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Guest Guest
That's funny, I don't violate Catholic Teachings.
you DONT promote Catholic Teachings. going to church every week doesnt make you catholic. following him, and spreading his Word is a faithful catholic.

you DONT promote Catholic Teachings. going to church every week doesnt make you catholic. following him, and spreading his Word is a faithful catholic.

I don't promote Catholic Teachings? You haven't been here long. More like minutes....How many times do I quote the Catechism???

Since you don't know what the Catechism teaches and what it is used for, I take it you are not a Catholic then? :blink:

Guest Guest
I don't promote Catholic Teachings? You haven't been here long. More like minutes....How many times do I quote the Catechism???

Since you don't know what the Catechism teaches and what it is used for, I take it you are not a Catholic then? :blink:

how many people have you invited to church. how many doors have you knocked on. how many letters do you send to politicians to end abortion. im just curious. not doubting your faith in God. as a faithful catholic, i just want to know how active you are in the community. in the church.

Guest Guest

1761 There are concrete acts that it is always wrong to choose, because their choice entails a disorder of the will, i.e., a moral evil. One may not do evil so that good may result from it.

This war???? self defense???? for liberating a country???

how many people have you invited to church. how many doors have you knocked on. how many letters do you send to politicians to end abortion. im just curious. not doubting your faith in God. as a faithful catholic, i just want to know how active you are in the community. in the church.

I've dealt with you before, I believe. I have invited all I can to my Church. I don't like knocking on doors...sorry...I have been to anti abortion rallies and have wrote a few letters/emails.....What good has it done? Who knows. I do more spiritually based things as a norm.

Guest Guest

AFC: To non-Catholic Christians (Heretics), the Catechism is not something they are familiar with. But you often do use scriptures... God Bless you whenever you use the Holy Scriptures. :rolleyes:

AFC: To non-Catholic Christians (Heretics), the Catechism is not something they are familiar with. But you often do use scriptures... God Bless you whenever you use the Holy Scriptures. :rolleyes:

Basically, the Catechism of the Catholic Church explains the Catholic Faith using the entire Word of God and not just the written. It is FULL of scripture.

Guest Guest
I've dealt with you before, I believe. I have invited all I can to my Church. I don't like knocking on doors...sorry...I have been to anti abortion rallies and have wrote a few letters/emails.....What good has it done? Who knows. I do more spiritually based things as a norm.
yes. for the most part, you correlate with my faith in God. i am well aware of the catchism thank you. abortion is always wrong. but like abortion, war is never an option. peace is the only answer. no matter how many violations of a UN policy.

1761 There are concrete acts that it is always wrong to choose, because their choice entails a disorder of the will, i.e., a moral evil. One may not do evil so that good may result from it.

Archived